- Period Tracker Deluxe
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods!
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Protect your privacy with a passcode option that is fast and easy - just enter your 4 digit PIN.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Custom symptom and moods
* 10 beautiful skins for free
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* See the number of days until your next period or the number of days late.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window." Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users. David Pogue (NY Times) featured Period Tracker in his TedMed 2009 presentation.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @periodtracker
Version 8.8.1 (Apr 12, 2013)
This update fixes an issue from v8.8 where updating users were being shown an account login page.
The previous update added:
1. Calendar Icons: Adds icons for symptoms, moods, and pills to the calendar page. After entering a symptom, mood, or pill note from the notes page, click on the corresponding icon on the bottom of the calendar. You will see that icon appear on the calendar on each day that same note has been entered.
2. Social Profile Pics: Adds larger profile pictures in Social. Tap profile icon in public profile page to enlarge.
Version 8.8 (Apr 11, 2013)
After updating, you may see a screen that asks you to create an account. Please be assured that your data is still safe.
From this page, you can do one of three things:
1. Press "Skip this step". This will take you into the app.
2. Create a new account. After creating your account, you will be taken into the app. Your app will also then begin doing auto-backups of your data.
3. Log in to an existing account. After you log in, DO NOT restore from an old backup as this will overwrite the data that's in your app. Press "done" instead to be taken into your app.
* Note: If you were doing emailed backups, you will not be able to log in as you do not have an account with us. Please either press "skip this step" or create a new account with us to get past this page.
Version 8.7 (Mar 21, 2013)
1. Fixes bug where if the device's date/time is incorrect, online backups fail.
2. Adds Ukrainian language support.
3. Adds the following changes to Social
- you are now taken to another page when creating a new post
- fixes an issue where if your "about me" was too long that other users were unable to follow you
- newer users with less than 5 posts are able to see our community guidelines when making a new post
Version 8.6.4 (Mar 4, 2013)
Fixes bug that might show your period on you calendar as lasting until you next cycle if no period end date was selected for the previous month.
Version 8.6.3 (Feb 27, 2013)
This update adds the following improvements to PTracker Social:
- Tip and survey responses to your posts now automatically appears in your following tab.
- Adds ability to follow responses to tip/survey question.
- Adds comment section for reporting abuse.
- Adds ability to view someone's past posts in her profile pages.
- Fixes issue of error message popping up when re-entering the app.
- Fixes issue of slow Social tab loading.
Note: after releasing this update we discovered there is a bug that might show your period on you calendar as lasting
until you next cycle if no period end date was selected for the previous month. We will upload a update to fix this
Version 8.6.2 (Feb 1, 2013)
Fixes bug in social where age was being saved as one year younger.
Version 8.6.1 (Jan 22, 2013)
New tracking features:
1. Adds pill tracking (go to addnote/other/pills)
2. Adds custom pop-up notifications (go to settings/notifications)
New social features:
1. View posts according to your pre-selected age groups
2. Search a groups' posts by key words
3. Jump to the end of the chat page
4. Report underage users
5. Follow a chat without having to reply
1. Fixes bug where period push notifications were not showing
2. Fixes bug where today's date was not appearing in month view charts
Version 8.4.2 (Nov 9, 2012)
fixes crash bug when changing profile picture
Version 8.4.1 (Oct 28, 2012)
- fixes time zone bug affecting users in Brasil
Version 8.4 (Oct 11, 2012)
- support for iPhone 5 screen size
- add helpful links into posts
- find related posts before submitting question
- vote down button added to all posts
- bug fixes
Version 8.3 (Aug 30, 2012)
1. Removed view of other user's posts after entering a note
2. Option to hide social tab (settings/appearance/social)
3. Spell-check added to Chats pages
4. Pull to refresh on Following/Chats tabs
5. Various bug fixes
Version 8.2.1 (Aug 10, 2012)
Fixes critical bug for users with Companion Mode turned on:
Our previous update had a critical bug which caused the app to crash directly after launching it if you had companion mode turned on (found in settings/data/companion). This update fixes this bug. If your app was affected by this bug and is currently crashing, please do not delete it as this will cause you to lose your data. Please update to this version and your app should open and stop crashing. We apologize for your inconvenience.
This was an expedited update to fix the critical bug above. We didn't include any more feature in this update, so if
you have 8.2 installed and it's working fine then you don't need to install this update. Our next update will include
social feature improvements, as well as the option to hide the social tab and add note confirmation page.
Version 8.2 (Aug 9, 2012)
IMPORTANT: If you have Companion mode enabled you must turn it off before updating (Settings/Data/Companion) to not experience a launch crash.
The vision of Period Tracker has always been about helping people. In this update, we take it to the next level by introducing a new social section that will allow users to engage with others and find the information they need.
For current online backup account holders, you can log in with your existing account. For others, simply create a new account in the Social tab. It's quick and painless, and you'll have access to all the new social features.
In this update, we've also increased the number of online backups to 15 and we've fixed some minor bugs. Since this is a major update, we suggest you backing up your data before updating.
If you like this app, please take a minute to update your rating in the AppStore after you've updated your app.
If you have any problems, feel free to email us at email@example.com .
* ps., we've received some complaints about the Add Note confirmation page that shows relevant posts from users. We
are simply showing some of the latest posts from symptoms you checked. This is not uploading or sharing any of your
private data. To users who find the page annoying, we'll look into adding the option to remove this page in a future
Version 8.1.2 (Mar 1, 2012)
Bug fixes to improve app stability.
Did you know? You can now backup your data online and restore it on another device. For iPad, we have just released a new app, Period Tracker HD (you can get it in the AppStore). Also, we have free and paid versions of Period Tracker for An-droid.
Version 8.1 (Feb 1, 2012)
- easier email restore instructions
- minor bug fixes
Version 8.0.2 (Dec 23, 2011)
fixes critical bug where app would stall and crash at launch for certain users who have upgraded to our 8.0 or 8.0.1 version.
Version 8.0.1 (Dec 14, 2011)
* Critical bug fix: fixes crash bug from v8.0 that were affecting users who had their backup scheduled to "never".
If you were experiencing this bug, please do not delete your app but update to this version. We apologize for the
* Online Backup & Restore
* Custom Symptom and Custom Moods
* New Skin: Retro Girl
Version 8.0 (Dec 12, 2011)
Please do NOT download this update if your backup schedule is set to "never."
When a user has their backup scheduled to "never" and tries to update their app, they receive a pop-up notification
to set up a backup account. When they try to dismiss this pop-up notification, the app crashes, not letting the user
enter the app at all. If you have already downloaded the update: Please do NOT delete your app. Wait for and download
our next update (v8.0.1) that will be available soon.
Bug Status: We have uploaded an update (v8.0.1) that fixes this crash issue. We are waiting for Apple to approve it and hope it will be available soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Version 7.4.7 (Jul 11, 2011)
Skins are now all free for everyone and minor settings changes. We apologize to those who recently purchased skins. Not enough people were purchasing them to justify keeping them paid.
We are currently working on the next update. Stay tuned and send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Version 7.4.6 (Nov 17, 2010)
bug fixes for the following problems occurring in iOS 4.1+ during date/time change:
- CD countdown jumping
- projection/fertile days off
- duplicate dates in charts
Version 7.4.5 (Aug 16, 2010)
- 2 new free skins! lux girl and glow girl
- fertility tracking
Version 7.4.4 (Jul 27, 2010)
- faster loading calendar
- HD images for iPhone 4
- restore backup file directly from iPhone's mail app (OS 4.0 only)
Version 7.4.3 (Jul 14, 2010)
- Period, Fertility, Ovulation Notifications for OS 4.0
- Fixes passcode bug in OS 4.0
Version 7.4.2 (Jun 23, 2010)
- iOS 4.0 compatibility. Fixes crash bug when going to Notes/Other tab.
- New Symptoms: Indigestion, Dizziness, Joint Pains, Constipation
- New Moods: Anxious, Fatigued, Lethargic
- Improved Charts: Quicker Loading, Easier View of Symptoms, Weight, and Temperature
- Abstinence Mode: Hide Intimacy & Fertility
- Better Support: New support page includes link to support videos
* Please consider writing a friendly review if you are enjoying this app. Thank you! - team GPApps
Version 7.4.1 (Mar 3, 2010)
moods bug fix
Version 7.4 (Feb 24, 2010)
1. New free skin: "Outdoorsy Girl"
2. Period End Input button stays on homescreen for 3 extra days after period default is over (for easier input of varying period end dates)
3. Extra symptoms and moods added
Version 7.3 (Dec 5, 2009)
Version 7.3 is a huge update. We've added some cool new features we hope you enjoy.
- added temperature & weight charts (great for tracking your basal body temp and more)
- pregnancy mode activates countdown to delivery
- new Holiday Girl skin for free!
- charts now has a main page for easier navigation
- symptoms chart is redesigned so you can select and deselect individual symptoms
- added Calendar List view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
- each notes page has a charts icon shortcut at the bottom
- option to show cycle days on calendar (in Settings)
- fixed bug that made data temporarily not viewable when device changed time zones
- optimized database
Please leave a friendly review in the AppStore if you like the update.
Also, we're looking for volunteer translators and beta testers, email us at email@example.com .
Follow us on twitter @periodtracker
Have a happy and safe holiday season! - from all of us at GP Apps
Version 7.1 (Nov 4, 2009)
Version 7.1 is a major update.
1. Adds Backup/Restore feature where you can select how often you'd like to email backups (weekly, monthly). Or you can backup manually. Restore is through wifi and is simple.
2. We've fixed the bug for users with lots of notes that were experiencing crashing at launch. Thank you for all the users who contacted us and worked to fix this together!
3. We've sped up the calendar loading with this version.
Please send us suggestions and features you'd like to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we are in need of volunteer translators and beta testers, just email email@example.com if you're interested.
Version 7.0.2 (Oct 26, 2009)
*WE ARE EXPERIENCING A CRASHING BUG ON THIS UPDATE. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE.
*Version 7.1 that FIXES this issue will be available in the appstore within the next week. Please wait for v7.1 to update your app.
*If app crashes after downloading this update, DO NOT delete the app from your iPhone. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and follow "Period Tracker" on Twitter for current news on the fix.
*Sync Users must re-activate sync.
- 3 New Skins (+3 more available for purchase), go to Settings/Appearance
- 20+ moods
- Weight/Basal Body Temperature tracking
- Custom default ovulation
- Sync/Companion built-in
* Looking for beta testers to test our next update. Email email@example.com if you have a mac computer and would like to be a tester.
* Looking for translation help for the following languages: Japanese, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 6.4 (Aug 1, 2009)
fixes bug for symptoms being transfered incorrectly with last update, adds "Backaches" "Bloating" "Tender Breasts" and "Body Aches" to symptoms. Please go to settings/notes settings to hide undesired symptoms.