- Photo Editor - PhotoWizard Free
Powerful photo editor for editing your photos on iPhone/iPod. Either on the full image or selectively apply filters with advanced image masking tools. Mask a portion of an image with a magic touch. Apply any filter to the unmasked portion from a wider range of filter choices. Apply multiple filters to achieve custom effects. For example you can easily create color splash, hue splash, tilt shift etc. just by combining mask and filters.
● Mask image with magic touch, color, brush or shape.
● Free effects/filters.
● Unlimited undo/redo (Swipe left/right on the home screen)
● Adjust filter parameters according to your liking.
● Accumulate multiple filters to achieve unique effect.
● Crop, Straighten, Rotate, Flip with touch.
● Auto-Save session.
● Resume last session in a fraction of a second.
● Save, E-Mail, share in Facebook, Twitter.
● Intuitive UI design.
● Video tutorials.
● Retina Display support for iPhone 4.
The full version has many more effects/filters, can export images with full resolution and has unlimited masking undo/redo.
Version 3.3.2 (Sep 26, 2012)
Support for iPhone 5 large screen, iOS 6.
Version 3.3.1 (Jul 19, 2012)
* Fixed the "Swap foreground/background" bug under Blend tool.
Version 3.3 (Jul 11, 2012)
Mask brush has now adjustable smoothness.
Mask lasso can now mask outside the loop and has adjustable smoothness.
Version 3.2 (Mar 8, 2012)
★ Photo metadata support. Geo-Location, EXIF and IPTC etc.
★ Higher resolution working image for iPhone 4 and above.
★ Lasso mask can now be drawn in multiple steps and completed with a double tap.
★ Add Text tool now supports multiline text.
★ Straighten, Rotate and Flip tools now have easier controls.
★ Real photo print and delivery support by Tap2Print.
★ More transparent sliding controls for filters/effects and tools for better view of the photo.
★ Multitasking support.
Version 3.0.2 (Sep 20, 2011)
Critical bug fix: Fixed the issue where the masked portion of the image turned black after saving.
Version 3.0.1 (Sep 12, 2011)
Masking brush bug fixed.
Version 3.0 (Aug 31, 2011)
1. Crop rect can now be adjusted from sidewise also
2. Add light option in Shadows/Highlight filter.
3. 9:16 and 16:9 fixed crop ratio added.
4. Improved UI.
Checkout the latest full version, loads of new features and improvements!
Version 2.1.1 (Jun 18, 2011)
Minor bug fix.
Version 2.1 (Jun 14, 2011)
✓ Ability to add text.
✓ New effects.
✓ Improved filters.
✓ Major improvement in masking.
✓ UI improvements.
✓ Tumblr share option.
Version 2.0 (Sep 30, 2010)
New effect "Gray Presets"
Version 1.9 (Sep 15, 2010)
✔ Temperature filter made free.
✔ Thermal Camera has now 7 different color maps.
✔ Bug fixes.
Version 1.8 (Aug 18, 2010)
Fixed tutorial crash on iOS3.1.3 and below.
Version 1.6 (Aug 11, 2010)
✓ Retina display support for the interface for iPhone 4.
✓ A new video tutorial section.
✓ Cleaner user interface.
✓ New filter Shadows/Highlight and"auto level" under histogram for free!
✓ New effect "Old Book" for free!
Following critical bugs were fixed...
✗ Dark thin border on image after crop operation.
✗ Gaussian blur not honoring color/smart selected mask.
✗ Occasional crash during straighten operation.
✗ Incorrect histogram display.
Version 1.3 (Jul 8, 2010)
PhotoWizard Lite got even better...
* Edge smoothening on magic and color created masks.
* Adjustable masking brush size.
* Adjustable side fade amount for rectangular and elliptic masks.
* Mask toolbar now retreats when it is required.
* Animated apply effect action.
* 2X faster loading time.