- PhotoToaster Jr.
PhotoToaster™ is a stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The features include:
- over 30 one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo (Tuneup, Backlit, Pastel, Lomo, HDR,...)
- 50 one click settings in lighting, fx, vignette and border categories that allow more creative control
- Live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Non-destructive editing
- Blazing performance (dual core support)
- Recent edits list that maintains recent edit sessions
- Crop, rotate and flip
- Complete EXIF support
- Many border options
- Multiple undo
- Save to album, email, sms, facebook, instagram, twitter, flickr and tumblr
- Send a real Postcard using Sincerely
••••• Press Reviews •••••
“PhotoToaster was already one of my favorites... and the changes in this latest version make the app even more
- Jason Parker, C-NET
"PhotoToaster is a stunning and impressive photo editor for all"
- 5 Stars - Glyn Evans, iPhonegraphy.com
“Toast Your Photos To Perfection With PhotoToaster“ - AppAdvice
“A well-designed photo app for a wide range of iPhoneographers.”
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography
Version 2.4.0 (May 8, 2013)
Jr. hit the gym for the new year and now opens and edits photos faster and even has some quality improvements.
There's a little tuneup to the home screen and some other improvements.
If you're a fan, a little review love is always appreciated!
Version 2.3.1 (Nov 28, 2012)
Fix tutorial video issue with iOS 6
Fix Facebook issue with special characters in comment field
Fix minor Tumblr issue
Version 2.3.0 (Nov 14, 2012)
Support for the iPhone 5
Optimized for iPhone5 and iPad4
New Facebook and Tumblr integration
Some performance improvements and bug fixes
Version 2.2.1 (Sep 4, 2012)
Optimized thumbnail generation on iPad3
Fixed bug in postcard generation
Version 2.1.1 (May 25, 2012)
Fix bug with Postcard printing
Version 2.1.0 (May 24, 2012)
Create and send real photo Postcards
White matte for Instagram postings
Work around for Apple issue with Nikon RAW files
Version 2.0.1 (Apr 6, 2012)
Fixed a bug in rotate image that would disable the ok and cancel buttons.
Fixed benign error message when saving to album with location services off.
Version 2.0.0 (Mar 28, 2012)
Photo Management Improvements
- Recent List that stores recent edit sessions for easy retrieval
- Support for saving and viewing location, exif and other image metadata
- Select specific photo albums during save
- Automatically save originals of camera photos to library
- Several adjustments were made twice as fast
- Rule of thirds crop grid
- More Crop aspect ratios
- Finer control over sharpen
- Higher resolution borders
- Load full size camera kit imported images on iPad
- Direct printing to AirPrint capable printers
- Removed Facebook import
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 31, 2011)