- Pinball Arcade
Winner of the Best Mobile Game of 2012 on G4TV!
Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game.
Tales of the Arabian Nights™ is unlocked in this version.
This update adds the wonderful fast flowing action of Williams' White Water™ and their mid-80's classic Space Shuttle®. We're sure that you're going to enjoy both of these great Williams' tables.
Bally's amazing Attack from Mars™ is free to play as the Table of the Month!
Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.
Twilight Zone™, Star Trek: The Next Generation™, Theatre of Magic™ (named the best video pinball simulation of all time by G4TV), Scared Stiff™, Elvira and the Party Monsters™, Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Medieval Madness™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Creature from the Black Lagoon™, No Good Gofers™, Big Shot™, Taxi™, Harley-Davidson® 3rd Edition, Black Knight™, Cactus Canyon™ and other great tables are also available from within this great game.
Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables for years to come!
Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!
What reviews are saying:
“Simply one of the best pinball games I’ve ever played” – Touch Arcade
“As close to the pinball experience as you will ever get in the palm of your hand” –Pocket Gamer
“Pinball doesn’t get any more real or fun on mobile” –Gamezebo
“This game is superb along with great presentation” – Inentertainment
“an impressive title, and one that is bound to please pinball fans” -148 Apps
“Authenticity is the name of the game here, and Farsight has absolutely nailed it” –GameLive.TV
“quite impressive… with content this great, it doesn’t need to use the hard sell” -iLounge
“a pinball nerd’s dream come true” –App Addict
Version 1.2.7 (May 5, 2013)
- New, temporary environment (goodbye space carpet!).
- Two new table menu options: Invert Nudge (on/off) & Event Camera (on/off).
- Moved launcher button in Star Trek: The Next Generation to the bottom right corner. We will be adding an option to customize the location in a future update.
- Pinball Magazine is now the exclusive sponsor for the Table of the Month.
- Attack From Mars (v6)
- Dr. Dude (v4)
- Space Shuttle (v4)
- Cactus Canyon (v3)
- White Water (v3)
- Firepower (v3)
- Space Shuttle camera on iPhone/iPod 5 (was too close).
- Attack From Mars camera on iPhone/iPod 5 (would fly upward awkwardly when ball was near the back).
- Space Shuttle local high scores weren't saving.
- Options menu would select EULA when using arrows in landscape.
- Dr. Dude's game over music would overlap table instructions music.
- Cactus Canyon's music would stop playing in table exploration.
- Swipe Nudge would crash certain devices.
- iCade keyboard would display when no device was detected. Current fix disables the keyboard in the Main Menu and Options Menu, allowing users to turn the option off. Please do not turn iCade on unless you have a bluetooth device connected.
- iCade would crash iOS 5.1.1.
- iCade wouldn't launch the ball when moving the joystick down in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- and various minor fixes.
Version 1.2.6 (Apr 19, 2013)
Table Pack 13 (White Water and Space Shuttle)
White Water Pro Menu
Attack from Mars is free to play as Table of the Month
Version 1.2.5 (Mar 15, 2013)
Cactus Canyon™, Central Park™, various ball packs and an update all button.
Version 1.2.4 (Feb 16, 2013)
Dr Dude™, Firepower™, Dr Dude Pro Menu, manage tables and remote highscore save/restore.
Version 1.2.3 (Jan 18, 2013)
Attack From Mars™
Attack From Mars™ Pro Menu
Portrait Support for all menus
Version 1.2.2 (Dec 21, 2012)
New Main Menu, Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball Table and Pro Menus for Star Trek and Medieval Madness.
Version 1.2.1 (Nov 30, 2012)
Twilight Zone™ Pinball Table+ Pro Version
Scared Stiff™ Pro Version
Tournament feature added
Physics improvements to Black Hole™ and Medieval Madness™.
Version 1.2.0 (Oct 28, 2012)
Scared Stiff™ and Big Shot™ Pinball Tables. Plus a Pro Menu for Tales of the Arabian Nights.
Version 1.1.9 (Oct 4, 2012)
ios 6 improvements
Version 1.1.8 (Sep 27, 2012)
Taxi + Harley Davidson 3rd Edition
Version 1.1.6 (Aug 14, 2012)
Version 1.1.5 (Jul 28, 2012)
Game Center Support
Version 1.1.4 (Jun 20, 2012)
Bug Fixes for Monster Bash
Version 1.1.3 (Jun 15, 2012)
Monster Bash™ and Gorgar™ add-on pack added
Version 1.1.2 (Jun 4, 2012)
Major Black Hole issues fixed
Bug Fixes to Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse
First pass at improved lighting for new iPad (new lighting defaulted to off)
Version 1.1.1 (May 17, 2012)
New DLC (Circus Voltaire™ and Funhouse™)
Medieval Madness fixes for troll bombs and super skill shot.
Multiple Plunger cams added.
A fourth gameplay camera added.
Version 1.1.0 (Apr 16, 2012)
Medieval Madness™ added!
The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™ added!
Fix for iPad3 users
Version 1.0.9 (Mar 28, 2012)
Major known bug: DO NOT UPDATE TO THIS VERSION FOR THE NEW IPAD!
Fixes in this build:
Updated table graphics.
Frame rate improvements.
Leaderboard stability improvements.
Version 1.0.8 (Feb 11, 2012)
Bug fixes for leaderboards and high scores
Version 1.0.7 (Feb 6, 2012)
Bug fixes and improved gameplay.