- Pipe Attack! HD
You may think you've played pipe games in the past - but this is something new! Pipe Attack! It's a fast, crazy and fun puzzle game. Connect the pipes to let the water flow! Easily move and rotate the pipes to create fantastic paths for bonus points!
Pipe Attack! is Game Center enabled. Get fun achievements, or check out your score on the leader boards!
Share your creations by saving a picture to your photo library or emailing it to your friends!
Unlike other pipe games, you can guide the flow of the water off the edge of the screen to complete the level. Using more tiles gets you more points, and the difficulty level increases as you go along with both the water flowing faster and changes in the types and quantities of tiles you are given to use.
There are slow pipes to give you some breathing space, fast pipes to get more points and crossover pipes to create fantastic looking paths. After the first level, not every tile at the edge is a valid exit.
Please contact Touchism via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues, questions or comments.
Version 1.4.2 (Dec 12, 2012)
Support for iPhone 5
Winter theme in app purchase
Version 1.4.1 (Jul 21, 2012)
USA Theme added to Pipe Store.
Much smaller file size.
Version 1.4 (May 21, 2012)
New In App Upgrade store.
Version 1.3.1 (Apr 20, 2012)
• Bug fixes related to loading saved games
• Bug fixes related to end of game screenshots
• Bug fixes related to making sure there are enough tiles on the iPhone
• Lower file size
• Game Center integration
• Nicer graphics
• Used tiles are highlighted
Version 1.3 (Apr 4, 2012)
Retina Display graphics on both the iPhone and iPad
Fixed an awful bug in 1.2
Updated Open Feint to current version
Version 1.2 (Apr 2, 2012)
No more unsolvable levels on the iPhone.
Version 1.1.1 (Sep 2, 2010)
Fixes for Open Feint issues
Version 1.1.0 (Aug 31, 2010)
Version 1.0.1 (Aug 26, 2010)
- Entry pipes are now much easier to find
- Longer delays before water starts to flow
- Fixed bug that prevented getting the perfect level achievement
- Added more achievements for reaching higher levels
- Corrected link in screenshot email
- Added a button to post high scores to Twitter and Facebook (via OpenFeint)