- PostureScreen Mobile
Posture Analysis / Movement Screening and Evaluation Software for Chiropractors, Physical, Massage & Manual Therapists, and Fitness Professionals concerned with Posture and Movement studies.
As featured in DETAILS MAGAZINE, March 2012, as #3 top "10 Health & Fitness Apps to Download Now" and #2 "Must Download" GQ Magazine Australia Aug/Sep 2012, Money Magazine Jan/Feb 2013
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - and ALWAYS in the palm of your hand!
*PATENT PENDING INTERNATIONALLY*
This application is geared for Chiropractors, Physical and Massage Therapists, and Fitness Professionals who wish to objectively and quickly analyze the posture and movement of existing or prospective patients at a spinal screening or any patient/client encounter (Movement Analysis requires the additional motion capture analysis module). Then you can quickly render findings to prospective patients with this posture analysis software and capture patient demographics, and email the prospective patient their findings using secure encrypted PDF. You then can generate comparative postural evaluations as well as posture comparison "Trend Analysis" with the upgrade module.
*** Online Demo Videos – See our Website www.PostureAnalysis.com
•Initial Postural Assessment Reports in Seconds!
Exercise Prescription within app (WebExercises)
• Movement Assessment Analysis and Screenings (Upgrade Module)
•Postural Comparative and Posture Trend Analysis (Module Upgrade)
•HIPAA Compliant - App Level Password protected option with encryption as well as Email Encrypted Password Protected PDF Report options!
•Output to Display via HDMI or WIRELESS though AirPlay!
•Stress Survey with Pain Diagram (Module Upgrade)
•Patient Education Animations (Upgrades)
•Patient Demographic Export Excel File for Easy Recall (Module Upgrade)
•Social Network Integration: Twitter, Facebook!
•Drop Box Integration for Easy Syncing!
•Export Postures Images for use with an EMR with Ease!
•Total PDF and Email Template Report Customization (Upgrade Module)
•Customize with your own Logo!
•Wireless AirPrint Ready!
•Easy Backup with DropBox
With the initial install you get 25 postural screening as well as 10 Exercises credits. After you utilize these 25 credits , you can purchase assessment credits ranging in price based on volume. If you purchase 100 credits at a time through the InApp purchase, the cost is only 10 cents. Posture credits and exercise credits are managed independently. Posture exam credits only are used when exam has begun, either a postural or motion analysis examination, and are used 1 credit per examination. You may alter the exercises up to 48 hours. After 48 hours after prescription, if you wish to change a client's exercises for that examination, another credit will be deducted. There is no charge at all to your patient/client to view or print the exercise protocols. This email will arrive separately to the client with a link to the exercises.
Please note to perform comparison studies, alter reports and email templates, utilize educational movies, Stress
Survey, or utilize the screening Demographic export (contact information prior studies to an excel file) - you will need
to purchase 1 time “in-app purchase” through the upgrades section. These can be re-downloaded for no additional charge
on your other Apple devices so long as they are under the same iTunes account ID. PLEASE NOTE: Credits are considered
'consumables' and are DEVICE SPECIFIC and are NOT automatically synced nor can they be shared amongst multiple devices.
For more information on upgrades: http://postureanalysis.com/question/posturescreen-mobile-upgrades/
For more information, please go to http://PostureAnalysis.com
Version 3.6 (Apr 24, 2013)
All NEW Exercise Content!
Preview ALL Exercises!
Stroops Slastix Content!
Updated Motion Capture Tools!
iPhone 5 ready!
Multiple Stability Bug Fixes!
Version 3.5 (Mar 4, 2013)
1. Functional Movement Analysis/Screen Module -iPad ONLY
2. New icon
3. Stability Enhancements
4. Genesis EHR integration
Version 3.4 (Nov 15, 2012)
WebExercises Professional Account Sync Added
Optional Large Photos on Reports
Version 3.3 (Sep 20, 2012)
Bug fixes & Stability
Version 3.2 (Sep 13, 2012)
10 FREE Exercise Credits!!!
Fixed patient search
Fixed editable reports module
Fixed typos and minor display inconsistencies
Version 3.1 (Aug 25, 2012)
Improved posture digitization!
New blue design and Reports!
Backup exam database to DropBox!
Stability tweaks & Bug Fixes
Version 2.9 (May 18, 2012)
1. New note system to label exams added
2. Stability fixes
Version 2.8 (Mar 21, 2012)
Fix for black screen iPad photo bug.
Version 2.7 (Mar 19, 2012)
Bug Fixes with Metric System
Version 2.6 (Feb 27, 2012)
Fixed metric units.
Fixed issue printing encrypted PDFs to AirPrint.
Updated stress survey to support rotated interface.
Stability fixes based on crash logs submitted by users.
Version 2.5 (Feb 16, 2012)
· All NEW native iPad interface!
· Various Bug Fixes
· iPad pan and zoom digitization for increased accuracy
· improved activity overlay spinner/Wait cursor
· added Credits Remaining text to iPad interface
· added New Version Available alert when a new update becomes available
· greatly improved speed of Demographic Export screen
· added level offset setting (off, 5º - 40º)
· much faster magnifying glass option when digitizing
· Updated How-To-Use links and FAQs
Version 2.4 (Dec 7, 2011)
Security Upgrades - Option to Password protect PDFs for better email security when sending to a patient/client in a clinical setting.
Magnifying Glass Enlarged - 15% larger to allow easier assessments on smaller devices such as iPhone and iPod Touch
Patient image Editing Features - Flip, Rotation tools useful when importing from separate camera
Exam History Counts - quickly see exam number you are on
Toggle Pain Scale VRS on or off in reports - Some clinicians and trainers do not like to comment on pain scales
Facebook 'Like' Button - in order to quickly jump to our Facebook page and stay current with upcoming development
Assorted bug fixes - Twitter login, DropBox Connection Syncing , Empty Stress reports, etc.
Version 2.3 (Oct 15, 2011)
Fixed frozen screens and other minor UI errors experienced in version 2.2
Version 2.2 (Oct 12, 2011)
Built for iOS 5. We are aware of issues caused by the iOS5 update, and have submitted a fix in version 2.3 to
allow all users on devices prior to iOS5 to update to latest PostureScreen Version. Please allow time for this new
update or update to iOS5.
Version 2.1 (Oct 8, 2011)
Minor graphic fix for Stress Survey thumbnail icons.
Version 2.0 (Sep 30, 2011)
• Integrated DropBox support - Save PDFs, demographic exports, and digitized images to your DropBox account
• PostureTrend Analysis report - Track and report on progress over time
• Stress Survey - Pain and symptom info with every exam
• Security Code Authentication
• Optional Combined PDF Reporting
• Sortable history by date & name
• Mask sensitive patient demographics
Version 1.5.2 (Aug 9, 2011)
- Minor bug fix when editing digitized points of previosly completed screenings
- Increased responsiveness of digitizing magnifier
Version 1.5.1 (Aug 3, 2011)
Minor bug fix on horizontal green calibration line during photo acquisition
Version 1.5 (Jul 15, 2011)
*** EDITABLE REPORTS UPGRADE MODULE ***
Now you can change the text and the logo in both the standard Screening Assessment Report and the Comparative Analysis Report.
* Improved magnifier performance when digitizing images which is quite helpful when using iPod or iPhone.
* Improved options for setting the date and time of an exam. This is helpful if you have older images of patients that need to be imported to camera roll on your device, then easily imported to PostureScreen Mobile
Version 1.4 (Jun 3, 2011)
* COMPARE EXAMS
* Add exams to existing patients quickly
* Less info is needed to start an exam
* Save partial Exam and finish it later
* Sortable and searchable exam history
* Export original patient images to camera roll
* Export final digitized images to camera roll
* INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Version 1.3 (Mar 24, 2011)
* 5 FREE PostureScreen credits!
* Use AirPrint to print, or even save screenings to iBooks
* Social Media Buttons added to main menu so that you or your staff may tweet or post where your spinal screening is taking place.
* The PostureScreening Results PDFs are now blind carbon copied to the main email address account on file in the settings for PostureScreen, so that you may validate what your staff does in the field performing screenings, structure bonuses for their performance, etc. In office use, this email will serve as an easy way to download and print the report PDFs and save into your EMR.
* Updated the Normal example sample posture and removed the abnormal posture. This abnormal posture stock photo was confusing patients and doctors believing that it represented the subject's abnormal posture. However, it was only meant to be a sample stock image.
* Patient Demographic Export in order for your staff to search a specific date range, and then perform patient call back list from spinal screening(s). This is exported in an Excel type format. This is a 1 time in app purchase. This will prove very valuable to your staff with making potential patient follow ups much easier.
* Clarified the sample postures on the PDF to reduce confusion
* Educational movies are now available for in app purchase such as Subluxation Degeneration Video, Spinal Subluxations secondary to posture, etc.
Version 1.2 (Jan 14, 2011)
Effective Head weight analysis with regards to anterior head translation (Forward head posture) algorithm has been updated.
Version 1.1 (Dec 22, 2010)
Better In-App purchase options and internal bug fixes for In-App purchases