ReelDirector is the 1st and the most feature rich, powerful video editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2010 - Hot Trends in Apps
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2009 - BEST APP
If you really dig video editing and want to take full control, you should get ReelDirector:
☑ High quality HD output, only re-compress when necessary, quality loss due to editing is minimal.
☑ Highly customizable text treatment - where you want it, how you want it.
☑ Unique transitions: out of focus fade, white out - 28 in total.
☑ Use your own intro and splash videos that were not recorded with iPhone.
☑ Real multitasking, renders in the background and no need to restart the whole export if interrupted.
✎ MEDIA COVERAGE
"ReelDirector is a powerful, easy-to-use, and fun iPhone app for creating videos with titles and effects."
"File this one under “sent from the future”. ReelDirector is a pretty full-featured movie editor" ... "a quite
amazing demonstration of the march of technology."
— Wired.com Gadget Lab
- Splice, trim, split video clips
- Timeline: scrollable, seekable within clips, easy to arrange order
- Preview: full preview of frame at current timeline position, with watermarks and transition applied
- Record soundtracks and adjust position, volume and fade in/out
- Trim: you can keep original and go back to revise, or make a final cut
- Split: cut video into 2 or 3 clips seamlessly
- Add Ken Burns effect to photo and Video
- Add title and subtitle to opening, closing and/or each clip with adjustable length and fonts
- Combine 8 styles and 9 positions to create 72 different appearances
- Automatically fade in and fade out texts
Animated preview for each transition, easy to find the one you like.
1. Automatically insert transitions between each clip in your project, just pick one in Project Properties; or
2. Add/change transition for each clip while editing.
- Cross Dissolve
- Fade Through Black/White
- Flash Through Black/White
- Blur Fade (fade out of focus)
- Blur Cross (first scene fades out of focus)
- Wipe Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Soft Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Blend Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down with Border
- On iPad with iOS 4.2 update, HD videos are supported.
- New iPod Touch (4th generation) is fully supported.
Version 3.2 (Aug 6, 2010)
- Import music from iPod music library (iOS 4 only)
- Support iPhone 4 retina display
- Upload to YouTube within app
- Improved HD video quality on iPhone 4
- Improved photo render quality
Version 3.0.1 (Jun 17, 2010)
Compatible with iOS 4
Version 3.0 (May 27, 2010)
- iPad support
- A "Getting Started" project was included, please render it to watch the tutorial video
- Import videos on iPhone 3G and iPod Touch with copy & paste
- Pan & Zoom of videos
- Rotate videos
- Mix videos of different resolutions and orientations in single project
- More options for text placement, fonts and styles
- No limit on number of photos in single project
Version 2.4 (Dec 28, 2009)
- Import soundtrack music from computer
- Option to turn off photo pan & zoom
- Improved processing speed of still photos
- Properties of new project are saved and reused
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
NOTE: OS3.1 or higher required
Version 2.0 (Nov 25, 2009)
- Please re-render your old projects created with version 1.0 to make our video orientation fix work!
- OS 3.1 or above is required for this update
- Record and mix soundtracks
- Add photo with pan & zoom effect
- Trim/split imported video clips
- Option to adjust text duration
- Audio/video sync problem
- Auto flip upside-down clips
- Correct preview of portrait videos