- Robot Unicorn Attack
** UPDATED WITH IPHONE 5 SUPPORT **
• "The World of Warcraft of pick-up-and-play games." -Finger Gaming
• As featured on Apple's "The Best Games You've Never Played," "What's Hot" and "What We're Playing" lists
• Now play the hit Adult Swim game everywhere you go, including the bathroom
"This is a game that is so ridiculous, you can't help but to love it."
"A game you'll put on your phone, then pull out to play again and again."
"A simple to learn and delightful casual game that you'll enjoy for weeks and perhaps even months to come."
"Highly addictive. This game is one that will get you to come back for more."
"Robot Unicorn Attack > Halo"
-Some Guy on Our Message Boards
The goal of Adult Swim's ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK is to gallop, leap and dash through the sky in pursuit of your dreams, all to the tune of "Always" by Erasure. (Unicorns are big Erasure fans, and robot unicorns are no different.) Once the magic of ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK takes hold of your heart, you'll never want it to let go. Compete for high scores with your Game Center friends, and make your dreams come true!
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
Version 3.3 (Apr 24, 2013)
- "Under the Hood" Fixes
Version 3.2 (Mar 14, 2013)
- "Under the Hood" fixes
- Push notifications now supported
Version 3.1 (Dec 11, 2012)
- Fixes a crash when you have the GameCenter window open and the player leaves and returns
- iPhone 5 screen size support
- OpenFeint removed
Version 3.0 (Dec 5, 2012)
- Now with iPhone5 Support
- Bug Fixes
- OpenFeint Removed
Version 1.3 (Feb 22, 2012)
Universal app, retina graphics performance fixes, performance fixes on older devices.
Version 1.2 (Dec 8, 2011)
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Version 1.1 (Nov 9, 2011)
Now with Game Center!
Graphics updated for retina display
Version 1.0.7 (Dec 14, 2010)
Fixes the "First/Final" Wish bug, as well as known music issues
Help us address crashes by sending what happened, what device/iOS version you're on to email@example.com. Thank you!
Version 1.0.6 (Dec 7, 2010)
Fixes known bugs
Version 1.0.5 (Oct 21, 2010)
Addresses known crashing issues
Fixed Open Feint "Smash X stars in a row" achievement
Version 1.0.4 (Sep 21, 2010)
Added Open Feint achievements and leaderboards
Version 1.0.3 (Jul 5, 2010)
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
• Support for iOS4 Fast App Switching feature
• Fixes Facebook posting error & 3G iOS4
• Fairy positioning adjusted
• Platform positioning adjusted
• Animation tweaks
• Bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 (Jun 24, 2010)
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
• Facebook posting issue has been resolved
Version 1.0.1 (Jun 8, 2010)
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
• Gameplay fixes to platform spacing, overhangs
• Updated Facebook connectivity