For the first time ever on iPhone and iPad, you can explore a truly enormous and open frontier in a Wild West full
of mystery, bandits and more…unnatural enemies.
Play it for free: Make your enemies pay!
Buck Crosshaw never shot a man who didn’t deserve it, but now he’s an outlaw who had to fake his own death and escape to Arizona. But in escaping one evil, Buck is about to face another, for an ancient and wicked force stirs in the hills of this mysterious region.
A WILD FRONTIER
Freely explore an open world set in Arizona and Oregon full of events, mystery and challenges for you to discover as you become completely immersed in the story and the action. But don’t be fooled by this land’s beauty - outlaws, vampires & many other unnatural foes lurk in every shadow.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
Take on 40 missions with a great variety of tasks for you to overcome. You’ll race horses, take out robbers, fend off waves of enemies and more along the way!
In this kill-or-be-killed land, you’ll need to unlock all 8 different horses, 19 weapons and a wide selection of clothes, ammo and other items to help you on your journey.
PLAY FOR FREE
It costs you nothing to download and play the game to the end!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Version 1.0.8 (May 7, 2013)
This darkness goes deeper than anyone expected, and only you can shed light on it in this latest update to the
- New Weapons: The Ripper and Hellraisers will slam evil back into oblivion
- New Story: Unravel the deepest mysteries of the forsaken canyon with dramatic new cinematics
- Weapon Recommendations: See what Weapons will be most handy before jumping in
- Improved Facebook integration to connect with friends more easily
- Overall fixes and optimizations
Version 1.0.7 (Mar 4, 2013)
It’s high noon in Six-Guns: time to draw your weapon and shoot it out with new content and challenges for every cowboy and cowgirl.
- All players will jump directly into the exciting new storyline!
- New multiplayer map: Bloodwine
- Insidious new weapon: The Defiler
- Bug fixes and overall engine optimizations
Version 1.0.6 (Dec 19, 2012)
It’s finally time to see who really is the Fastest Gun in the West thanks to the brand new Multiplayer mode! That
and much more is here in the latest update to Six Guns!
- Up to 8 players can take part in a showdown in the new Capture the Flag Multiplayer mode.
- Gain in infamy by rising to the top of the new online Multiplayer Leaderboard.
- Link your multiplayer stats with your Gameloft LIVE! or Facebook account and invite friends to join the fray!
- Dress like a real gunslinger with the new Rogue outfit available in the Shop.
- Rain death upon enemies in the Solo and Multiplayer modes with the new Submachine Gun (SMG).
- iPhone 5 optimization;
- Technical optimizations and fixes for improved game performance.
Version 1.0.5 (Nov 29, 2012)
Optimized for the 4th generation iPad
Version 1.0.4 (Jul 31, 2012)
DRAW! In the Wild West, only the fastest gunslingers live to fight another day. So this update is all about equipping your cowboy to be the fastest gun in the West.
· The One-Shot Upgrade unlocks every upgrade for every weapon instantly for one attractive price.
· Play the new Shooting Range lottery game; there are tons of big prizes to win, some of which you can’t get anywhere else!
· Two new weapons – the Double-Barreled Shotgun and another rare weapon you can only unlock in the lottery – will help you make quick work of your opponents.
· Dress for success with the new Gunslinger outfit.
· Ride off on the fast and tenacious new horse.
· Pick up the Gunslinger Pack to unlock the new outfit, horse and Double-Barreled Shotgun all in one shot.
· Share your achievements in a flash with friends on Twitter.
· Various bug fixes and technical optimizations.
Version 1.0.3 (May 3, 2012)
Optimized for the new iPad
Version 1.0.2 (Mar 13, 2012)
It's time for another wild update for Six-Guns! Be sure to check out all the new content, especially the brand new
- New Challenges: Take on the new Steampunk quest chain, meet zombies and discover brand new Achievements for you to earn.
- New Equipment: Check out the blazing fast Black Shadow horse and the just plain blazing Flamethrower. You can also dress to impress with new clothes sets.
- Extra Cash: Earn rewards for posting to Facebook and Twitter.
- Various bug fixes and technical optimizations.
Keep the 5-Star reviews coming and the updates will keep riding into town!
Version 1.0.1 (Feb 10, 2012)
If you think you’ve already explored this frontier, you better put your cowboy hat back on, because there’s plenty more content coming in this first update to Six-Guns!
- Extended Gameplay: “Witch Hunter” quest line
Get more out of Six Guns than ever by taking on the thrilling new “Witch Hunter” quest line. You’ll also discover new Achievements to challenge your skill as well as exciting cutscenes to draw you even deeper into the world.
- New allies and enemies
Evil has mustered new allies in the diabolical Exorcist, the Classic Witch and the powerful magic-wielding Boss Witch.
- A Wider Arsenal
You’ve got a few new allies of your own with these devastating weapons. Lay waste to the forces of darkness with the Witch Impaler and Sniper Pistol.
- New Witch Hunter Gear
Try on the new clothing options to customize your character and get new quest rewards for all your hard work.