Featured in "What's Hot!" on the iTunes App Store, with over one million downloads, the all new SmartTime 6 now connects your iPhone's Reminders and Calendar events into one integrated view!
★★★★★ “Wow! They have truly out done themselves with this app. This is an iPhone organizer that will perform like no
other organizer you have ever used before.”
SmartTime integrates your tasks and events. Just set your appointments and your working hours, and SmartTime finds time for you to do your tasks. Contexts allow you to differentiate between work and home, work day and weekend.
NEW IN VERSION 6
SmartTime 5 for iOS5 takes it one step further, by integrating tasks directly into your iPhone calendar. Now you can enjoy the power of SmartTime™ adaptive logic on your iPhone calendar. No more separation of task lists and calendars. No more guessing how long it will take you to accomplish your tasks. No more confusion over what to do, when.
⚑ Before you sync, please go to www.leftcoastlogic.com/iOS5 for updates on iOS5 Calendar issues on your iPhone or iPad.
SmartTime™ offers total integration with your iPhone: When you create a new task or appointment, just select a person's name from the Contact list. That's all it takes to integrate their phone number and address directly into SmartTime. Tap on the item to dial or text them directly, or to pop up a Google map that shows their address. You can also use email to share Smart tasks with any other SmartTime user; the task will automatically be integrated into their schedule. Great for parents to send reminders to their kids, or for team leaders to delegate to team members!
EASY TO USE
Just press the "+" button from any screen to create a new task or event. SmartTime is designed so that you can capture thoughts, ideas, and appointments quickly without even using the keyboard. Great if you only have only one hand available! Just tap on an action icon, then optionally select a name from your Contacts list, and you can do the rest later!
VIEWS - Smart, Calendar, Focus, Landscape Week
SmartTime offers three different ways to see the same information; tasks and events are combined in each view. SmartView displays your agenda in a unique list-style view with a floating "day line" that shows which items can fit into today's schedule. Calendar View shows the same information in a more traditional day calendar (tap any time to create a new appointment). Focus view shows a list of what you need to do, and what you have already done, today - great for getting a sense of accomplishment.
Flip your iPhone sideways to see our unique Week and Month views - another first!
* Appointments integrated with Tasks
* Adaptive logic fits your Tasks into your Schedule
* Syncs Tasks and Events directly with your iPhone calendar
* Adjust on the fly with the tip of your finger.
* Floating "Dynamic Day" line shows what you can to today
* Tap on action icons, to create a new item; no need for a Keyboard
* Pop-up alerts for Events as well as Tasks - with Snooze!
* Integrates with your Contacts List
* Integrates with Google Maps
* Call or SMS directly from a Task
* Send SmartTasks to other SmartTime users via Email
* Landscape 7-Day Week Calendar with busy bars
* Landscape Month & Day Calendar with busy shading
Download SmartTime now and get control of your day.
Version 6.0.1 (Mar 22, 2013)
• Sync events with iCal
• Sync tasks with Reminders
• Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod Retina
Version 6 (Mar 15, 2013)
• Sync events with iCal
• Sync tasks with Reminders
• Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod 4"
Version 5.0.2 (Feb 20, 2012)
Version 5.0.1 (Jan 5, 2012)
Maintenance release, Chinese language support added.
Version 5 (Dec 5, 2011)
- Automatically synchronizes with iPhone calendar
- Repeating Tasks
- Snooze alerts
- Hide/Show calendars
- New calendar colors
- Unlimited calendar projects
- New Backup data
Note, SmartTime 5 no longer syncs directly with Google calendar.
⚑ Before you sync, please go to www.leftcoastlogic.com/iOS5 for updates on iOS5 Calendar issues on your iPhone or iPad ⚑
Version 4.0.2 (Aug 25, 2010)
Google Sync update, fix display issue when creating an appointment using the contacts list.
Version 4.0.1 (Jul 16, 2010)
• Update higher resolution graphics for iPhone4
• Fix crash when move tasks
• Fix Google sync bug
Known bug: When backing up and restoring your SmartTime database via email, the pop-up alert settings will be
Version 4 (Jul 3, 2010)
• iOS4 compatibility
• Multi-task capable
• Local alerts even when SmartTime is not running
Version 3.7.1 (Mar 17, 2010)
daylight savings fix
Version 3.7 (Feb 16, 2010)
✔ Now with Task Alerts and our unique Snooze Alert feature, this is the most comprehensive organizer on the app store.
Dear Users - thank you for downloading Smart Time v3.7! We are happy to give you these new features and bug fixes:
* New features:
- Dymanic working days/weekend days (user can configure their working days and weekend days in setting)
- Push for Tasks with specified date.
- Snooze alert.
- Change Alert UI to have Push is default alert option
- Update Product By LCL pages.
* Bug fixed(bugs are existed from STPro3.6.1 version):
- Goto Today incorrectly when week start on Mon.
- Week number is incorrectly.
- Can not delete daily RE after synced.
- Delete all following instance of yearly RADE after deferring the root instance
- Incorrectly showing Done Today/ History in focus view.
- Show incorrectly bottom bar after selected task and flip to Setting view and flip back
- Keep keyboard pop up when adding events
- Wrong message inform when setting Working Time in setting view.
- Some other minor bugs.
- Fix for the rare "White screen" issue.
- some other minor bugs fixed
Version 3.6.1 (Jan 21, 2010)
★Coming in 3.7 (already submitted) Push Alerts for Tasks, also Snooze alerts (a first!)
Here's what's new in 3.6.2:
Here are the changes to this release:
- improvements to sync to resolve some issues reported when sync loops forever when user data on Gcal have RE weekly repeat every 4 weeks
- fix the bug of sync loop forever and ST could re-start when user data on Gcal have event with duration is 0
- setting Work time for weekend (UI)
Version 3.6 (Jan 8, 2010)
+ Push Notification
+ GCal sync improvements
Version 3.5.2 (Dec 30, 2009)
Push Alerts, Badge Alerts, Sync Wizard, Quick-add appointments directly from the Calendar time-line, send SMS messages directly, search contacts by Company name, fixed sync issues, improved performance.
If you are Upgrading: If you are not receiving your alerts on Push, please go to [ Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings ] to refresh your iPhone settings. Don't worry you will not lose any data.
Note: In this version, Push Alerts work only in normal Events, not Tasks or Repeating Events.
Version 3.5.1 (Dec 17, 2009)
Quick-Add appointments directly from the Calendar time line, send SMS text messages directly, support to search Contacts with Company name, fixed Daylight Savings Time calendar update, fixed some Google sync issues.
Version 3.5 (Dec 10, 2009)
- iPhone integration: now allows SMS texting a contact direct from a Task or Event (in addition to calling by
- iPhone integration: now allows Contact list support for both Names and Companies.
- Calendar simplification: now create new Events directly by touching the time in Calendar.
- Calendar simplification: add a line to show current time Calendar view
- Simplified sync UI
- Improved logic and performance
Version 3.3 (Oct 31, 2009)
+ SimpleSync automatically maps Events from SmartTime Projects to corresponding Google Calendars, and provides an option for your SmartTime Projects to inherit the names of your Google Calendars (handy for making sure your GCal calendars and ST projects both have the same names).
+ Simplified Task and Event UI: create name, do the rest later.
+ One-tap deadlines and horizons for all next tasks.
+ Enhanced performance
+ New Animation for changing Weeks in Week View
• Create new Events on the day you are viewing.
Version 3.2 (Aug 20, 2009)
• Sync Windows for managing large calendars on Google
• Sync with Shared calendars on Google
• Improved performance
Version 3.1 (Jul 21, 2009)
• 2~300% increase in performance
• Fastest loading time of any Organizer
• Month view acts as date picker for Day view
Version 3.0.1 (Jul 5, 2009)
• Built for OS3.0 (may not be backwards compatible to 2.2.1)
• Loading time optimized to 2 seconds (from 6+ seconds)
Version 3.0 (May 4, 2009)
• Landscape Week View with Day Focus and Time Usage
• Landscape Month View with Day Focus and Life Balance
• Sync setup connection confirmation
• Improved Google sync
Version 2.3 (Mar 18, 2009)
Improvements to Calendar View:
- "Time Jump" (tap on date bar)
- All Day Events shown at top of day
- Landscape Weekly View with expanded day detail (beta only, turn sideways to view)
- Backup Data and Settings to Email
- Unintended duplication of Recurring Events when sync with old data
- Intentionally duplicate an event in ST, the duplicated one will not sync to Gcal
Version 2.2 (Feb 19, 2009)
+ Sync two SmartTime iPhones to the same GCal account (events only)
+ Set reminder to 0 minutes
Enhancements / Fixes
+ Improved sync speeds
+ All Day Events sync issue
+ Duplication of some Recurring Events during sync
+ Fixed mapping SmartTime projects with GCal calendars
+ Time zone differences solved (we recommend aligning time zones)
• Google Calendar is still in Beta; synchronization can be inconsistent, particularly if your database has > 200 items. Check our web site for latest info.
• Events that repeat Monthly on day of month may not sync properly.
• Changing a project name can create a duplicate during sync.
• Some Issues syncing databases > 200 items.
• Some GCal accounts can get bloated with 'hidden' data.
Version 2.1 (Jan 23, 2009)
• Projects: Increased number to 12
• Synchronization: Map Projects to 24 individual Google Calendars (includes Notes to Description)
• Calendar: Support for All Day Events
• Tasks: Start/Due Horizons
• Data Restore: Just sync one way from GCal to SmartTime
• History Archive: Sync completed tasks to GCal, automatically marking them as done
• Contacts List: Search function enabled from within SmartTime
• iPhone Integration: Call contacts directly from a SmartTime item
Please note issues with iPhone OS 2.2 affect our Backup feature, however by syncing with GCal you can still protect your data.
Version 2.0 (Dec 19, 2008)
- Recurring Events
- Synchronize with Google Calendar
- Event Alerts via GCal SMS
- Improved Performance
- Increased database size: over 100 items without significant performance hit
- Stability enhancements
- Word wrap for Notes
- "Safety Latch" for Events
- Various UI improvements
- Some sync inconsistencies
- Performance can slow with database size over 200 tasks (this is actually a great improvement, and more on the way). Same with synchronization.
See www.leftcoastlogic.com/issues for a list of current issues and recommended solutions.