- Stone Age: The Board Game
*NEW* Retina iPad Support and new AI character!!!
Lead your tribe in collecting resources, trading at the river, and building your village to become the most powerful chief. Based on the award-winning board game.
(5/5) "One of the best titles I have played all year and a must have for strategy fans." - iOS Board Games
(5/5) "Its elegance will leave many players with little reason to move on to other games." - PocketTactics
(9/10) "Stone Age: The Board Game is a deep and entertaining multiplayer package." - PocketGamer
(4.5/5) "Stone Age on mobile is a great way ...to experience the clever design of this game." - GameZebo
"If you have played the board game version of this game, this is a must-buy." - Geeks with Juniors
* 3 AI Opponents * Ranked League Play * Pass-n-Play * Effective Tutorial *
This modern classic board game has been reimagined and redesigned for mobile play. With stunning graphics, smooth gameplay, and strategic depth, Stone Age: The Board Game takes minutes to learn, but years to master.
The original board game has won many awards for its accessible theme, solid gameplay, and innovative mechanics.
• SPIEL DES JAHRES Nominee
• BoardGameGeek.com - #33 ranked Board Game*
• BoardGameGeek.com - #3 ranked Family Game*
• Deutscher Spiele Preis 2nd Place
• Games 100 Best Family Strategy Game
• International Gamers Award Multi-Player Nominee
*as of Nov 2012
• Solo play with 3 different AI opponents
• Pass-N-Play multiplayer for single device
• Full tutorial - learn Stone Age in under 10 minutes, step-by-step!
• Asynchronous multiplayer through Game Center
• Competitive league play with Elo rankings (iOS 6+)
• All new retina-level illustrations designed for iPhone/iPodTouch
• Original soundtrack
• More coming soon!
- Campfire Creations is working on its next title. Follow us on Twitter @CampfireCreate to get all the latest info!
Use your wisdom and planning to become the most powerful chief in the Stone Age!
Version 2.0.2 (Apr 11, 2013)
- Fixed crashing issues related to Free For All
Connect with Campfire Creations on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/campfirecreate
Email us with suggestions and concerns: email@example.com
Version 2.0.1 (Apr 8, 2013)
*NOTE* This update has a bug that will break all of your multiplayer games at some point. We already have a fix waiting for Apple to approve. Please wait to update.
The Campfire Team
Version 2.0 (Mar 26, 2013)
Version 2.0 of Stone Age is here with Retina iPad Support, a new AI character and more!
- Full iPad support from iPad 1 to the newest Retina iPad
- New AI character with higher difficultly level - Zogg the Oracle!
- Fixed bug that would erroneously give or take away resources
- Fixed bug that would change League games to Friendly
- Fixed crashing bug when opening the app
- Adjusted ELO calculations so you will not lose points in a 3p or 4p game that someone else resigns
- Stability improvements & minor visual improvements
Version 1.2 (Feb 15, 2013)
Added iPhone 5 support, usability updates, and News feature.
- iPhone 5 full screen support (iPad support scheduled for next update!)
- Tap-to-add during placement phase (no requirement to drag & drop!)
- Auto-feeding in multiplayer games (all players in a game must update to v1.2 and above to access)
- Highlights during collection phase
- "News" page on main menu for Stone Age updates and League notifications
- Adjusted Elo scoring to account for ties in League Play
- Ability to open overlays when waiting for opponent in League Play
- Visual enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
- General usability and performance improvements
Version 1.1 (Jan 2, 2013)
* NEW: German language version (more languages coming!)
* Fixed "-1 wood" bug
* Fixed Bonus Boat bug
* Adjusted offest when dragging workers
* Minor asset updates
* Minor stability improvements
* iPad Universal update coming soon!
Thanks for your support of Stone Age: The Board Game. Please post your reviews after this update. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns and follow us on facebook (http://facebook.com/campfirecreationsinc.com) for all the latest Stone Age news.
Keep the stone rolling!
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 18, 2012)
• fixed multiplayer bug ending some matches early
• fixed bug with temporary tools
• fixed AI decision-making bug
• removed faulty German localization (correct translation update pending)
• other minor bug fixes
• minor UI enhancements