- The Sims™ FreePlay
LIVE FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes an ALL-NEW Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
“★★★★★ ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not
download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 31 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- This all-new experience of The Sims is designed for play on iOS devices and is not connected to our Facebook game.
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
Version 3.5.0 (Apr 25, 2013)
Ready for the next level? Now your Sims can add second and third stories to their homes (it’s time to move on upstairs)! We’ve even got fire poles, elevators, and escalators to keep your Sims moving in style.
Plus, check out these other new features:
• New Hobby – Try your Sims’ hands at woodworking in the newest floor of the Community Center (previously the Sports
• New Furniture – Check out our new lounge settings, dining tables, and bathroom sinks. We’ve also got a fresh selection of windows and doors.
• New Clothes – Dress up your Sims in all-new Adidas gear, available in the Specials tab of the Online Store.
Take your Sims’ lives to new heights! Thanks for playing The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
Version 3.4.0 (Mar 14, 2013)
The Sims FreePlay is bursting at the seams! More Sims, mores careers, and more houses. Plus, score all-new beachside lots which are TWICE the size.
Check out our new features…
• Town Map Expansion – Move your Sims up in the world with seven all-new beachside lots (they’re twice the size of
• Seven Extra Sims – Fill your town with 31 Sims and see where life will take them
• Movie Studio – Make your Sims actors with the new movie studios building
• New Real Estate Building – Show off the best properties with the real estate agent career
• New Houses – Don’t miss the Neo Tokyo theme, Beachside Escape, and our Design-A-House competition winner
• New Designer Countertops – Spruce up your kitchen with fancy materials
• No More Mess – Take care of your Sims’ nasty habits with the all-new automatic vomit and pee cleaner
• Level Up Faster – We’ve rebalanced the game from level 30 onwards to make it faster to level up. Now, it’s easier to get your Sims all the way to level 52!
Ready to take your game to new heights? Update now – the possibilities are endless. Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook
for the latest FreePlay news. Thanks for playing!
Version 3.3.0 (Jan 31, 2013)
Dive in and make a splash with our newest update! Get to level 20 and construct swimming pools for your Sims – then have a blast with fun accessories like slides, inflatable chairs, and volleyball nets!
Check out these other features…
• Outdoor Accessories – Deck out your garden with all-new plants, furniture, and decorations.
• Swimwear – Visit the Costume Store to keep your Sims looking cool with new swimwear.
• Diving Hobby – Build a Swimming Center in your town and earn big rewards with diving competitions.
Bring some summer fun to your FreePlay lifestyle – wherever you may live (it’s not winter everywhere, you know?). Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest FreePlay news. Thanks for playing!
Version 3.2.0 (Dec 6, 2012)
Celebrate the yuletide spirit with The Sims FreePlay’s Holiday Update – now enhanced for iPhone 5! Only YOU can help fix Santa’s sleigh in the 12 Days leading up to Christmas. So get into the spirit and check out our new festive features.
• 12 Days of Christmas – Get ready to earn daily decorations and items (plus an awesome Christmas Day bundle) by
completing this upcoming quest.
• Catch Fish – Go angling in the park for some rare fish and earn rewards by finding all 12!
• Fashion Design Career – Design new outfits on the Fashion Desk. Create your own fashion line to unlock exclusive outfits in the Costume Shop.
• More Ways to Win – Build the Competition Center and test your Sims’ skills with 10 all-new events!
Make sure to join us on Facebook for the latest holiday magic. Thanks for playing!
Version 3.1.0 (Oct 25, 2012)
** Includes critical fixes to address stability and frame rate issues **
Strange things are happening in The Sims FreePlay. Get spooky with all-new costumes, exclusive characters, and ghostly challenges. It’s our first-ever Supernatural Update! Take a look for yourself (if you dare...)
Freaky new features include:
• Ghost Hunting – Place spooky furniture in your house to search for ghosts. Collect all 12 ghosts by Nov. 12 to unlock the LIMITED EDITION Haunted House (only available through the Ghost Hunting Challenge).
• Costume Shop – Build a costume shop in your Sims town and deck them out in all-new spooky outfits
• Competition Center – Build this new venue and let your Sims prove their merit in karate, ballet, or ghost hunting. They can even earn Lifestyle Points, Simoleons, and XP for winning.
• Sim-Eating Plants – Plant one of our new experimental seeds to yield extremely valuable crops (or birth something evil!).
• Cooking Fires – Try our new line of organic recipes! They generate high returns, but beware, they can catch on fire. Best keep a fire extinguisher handy!
• Exclusive Cameos – Don’t miss “Anchovy” the cat from Bejeweled Blitz and the “Conehead Zombie” outfit from Plants Vs. Zombies, courtesy of PopCap.
Enjoy your Halloween with this phantasmically fun update. Make sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook for the latest news on
updates, promotions, and special offers. Thanks for playing The Sims FreePlay.
Version 3.0.0 (Sep 13, 2012)
ARE YOUR SIMS READY TO RAISE PRE-TEENS? You asked, we delivered! Bake a fresh Birthday Cake for your toddlers and
watch as they grow into respectable (or irresponsible) pre-teen Sims! Train their young brains at school, help them
improve their Karate and Ballet skills at the Sports Center, and create the ultimate pre-teen’s bedroom with all new
pre-teen household items. Kids can’t stay young forever!
Update now and receive a free Birthday Cake!
Check out these new features...
• Pre-Teens – Celebrate your toddlers birthday with a freshly baked birthday cake and watch them grow into a preteen Sims!
• Sim Town Elementary – Build the school on the town map and send your pre-teen Sims off for the best education simoleons can buy! Help them with their homework and get good grades to unlock new items.
• The Sports Center – Take up exciting sports such as karate & ballet. Practice every day and watch your pre-teens improve their sporting skills and unlock new content.
• New Gear – Explore full sets of clothes, customizations, and salon items for your pre-teens.
• New Items – Deck out your pre-teen’s bedrooms with new accessories, or add a trampoline and Slip and Slide for outdoor fun!
• Game Center and Achievements – “Climb aboard” the Party Boat and add neighbors through Game Center, and complete achievements to earn Game Center Points!
Don’t miss the chance to grow your Sims families! Make sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook for the latest news on updates,
promotions, and special offers. Thanks for playing The Sims FreePlay.
Version 2.3.0 (Aug 2, 2012)
GET YOUR SIMS GLAMMED-UP WITH OUR LATEST UPDATE! That’s right, now your Sims can rock out at the salon with exclusive new hairstyles, tattoos, make up, glasses, contact lenses, earrings, and facial hair. Plus, Give your Sims the ULTIMATE fantasy makeover with our exclusive KATY PERRY Fashion Pack!
Update now and earn 20 Lifestyle Points for FREE!
In addition to all this great girly stuff, check out these other awesome features:
• New House templates – Add the Japanese Retreat, Designer Home, and Pro Skater’s Dream Pad to the neighbourhood
• Smoother, Better Game – Enjoy more SIM-ulation with our behind-the-scenes improvements and bug fixes
• New Premium Home Pack – Give your Sim's home the very finest in living with the Premium Home Pack. Bonus: 5LP!
Thanks for playing The Sims FreePlay! Make sure to visit us on Facebook for the latest fun, new, and offers.
Version 2.2.0 (Jun 21, 2012)
JOIN THE FREEPLAY PARTY WITH OUR SOCIAL UPDATE! Invite your Facebook friends to get ON A BOAT (a party boat, that
is). We’ve also got new pets, new items, buildings, and more. Plus, all your Sims will be automatically INSPIRED when
you update (how’s that for a party?).
Also, as a special surprise, we’re slashing prices across the board! Now get discounts on pets, premium houses, nursery items, engagement rings, and more.
Check out all our new features...
• The Party Boat – Climb aboard this social ship with Facebook friends to earn daily rewards (the more neighbors you have the more rewards you’ll receive).
• The Sims FreePlay Nightclub – Inspire your Sims FAST with some fancy cocktails and try your hand at spinning records on the DJ decks!
• New Leaderboard – Feeling competitive? Compete for 1st position on the leaderboard and compare your Town’s value, level, and Sim Count with your friends.
• Feline Friends – What could make this update even more puurrrrfect? Cats! Choose from a huge range of cat breeds and spoil your new friend with a range of feline accessories.
• New Toddler Items – Buy your lil’ Sims Beds, Doll Houses, Tea Sets, Slot Cars, Book shelves, Kiddie Pools, and more!
• Fish Tanks – Give kitty something to stare at with Goldfish, Discus, & Angel Fish (available in the store).
Join the fun with our new update and don’t forget to visit us on Facebook for the latest FreePlay news and offers!
Version 2.1.1 (May 10, 2012)
IT’S TODDLER TIME! Now buy a birthday cake for your Sims’ babies and watch them become tiny tots with their very own needs (they grow up so fast)!
Also, don’t miss these other great new features...
• Dress Up Chest– Dress-up those little tykes in cute Robot, Dinosaur, Bee, & Panda costumes.
• Wedding Wear– Get your Sims dressed for the big day with the Wedding Dress and Groom Suit.
• Children’s Store – Build the Children’s Store on the town map to unlock goodies for your smallest Sims.
• Dog Items – Pamper your pooch with Fido-friendly accessories.
Get your Sims family growing today. We’ll keep popping out new content!
Version 2.0.1 (Mar 25, 2012)
THE EASTER BUNNY IS HERE! Get ready for Spring and have some fun with our new Easter-themed update. We’ve even got a new cloud save option (for those of you with shiny new devices). Also, don’t forget to go barefoot, virtually, on April 10 to get some new TOMS for your Sim!
Check out these lively new features...
• Easter Goals – Satisfy your preference for pastels with fun new April activities.
• Bunny Suit – Get it in the store now! It even comes in baby sizes!
• Easter Eggs – Collect colorful treats for your Sims’ homes (they can even eat the chocolate ones).
• Holiday Wallpaper and Flooring – Deck out your Sims’ homes with some Spring flair.
• Cloud Saves – If you transfer your game to another device, select “The Cloud” function in the Options menu. We’ll back-up your game to our servers for 7 days. Just make sure you use the “Download Save Data” function once you’ve installed The Sims FreePlay on your new device.
Keep your Sims in-season and have some fun in a bunny suit this spring. If you like these updates, please let us know with a ★★★★★ rating. Thanks!
Version 2.0.0 (Mar 15, 2012)
DO YOU HEAR WEDDING BELLS? We do! You wanted it – you got it. Now’s the time to get married and make lots of babies...in The Sims Freeplay!
Don’t miss these new additions...
• Marriage & Moving-In – Build a relationship, buy a ring (make it a good one, so they’ll say yes), pop the
question, and tie the knot.
• Babies – Once you’re married, it’s time to fill that empty nest. Just buy a crib and: goo goo ga ga!
• Musician Career – Build a studio and learn to Rock...with your Sims!
• Give ‘Em the Boot – You can now remove a Sim, and their house, from the game.
• Changed your mind? – Now you can cancel a Sim’s action, no problem.
• Stay Tuned – There are some special theme packs on the way – en route from Japan!
We hope your Sims families will live happily ever after...but make sure to change those diapers!
Thanks for playing The Sims FreePlay. If you’re excited about the prospect of love and marriage...for your Sims, please let us know with a ★★★★★ rating.
Version 1.0.5 (Feb 4, 2012)
SPARK A SIM-ULATING ROMANCE FOR VALENTINE’S DAY! Love is in the air. Grab your Sims some sweet and sultry goodies like chocolates, rose vases, heart shaped hot tubs, and...The Love Heart Bed (Oh my! the romantic possibilities are endless)!
This update is BIG on love, but we’ve also got the goods for your solitary Sims. Check out the NEW features of our FIRST MAJOR UPDATE:
• Décor Items – Are your Sims single? Deck out their digs with Toyota surfboards, suits of armor, Buddha statues, skeletons, and more (girls like skeletons, right?)
• New Scientist Career – Get your Sims to the lab and cook up some chemistry (or maybe just Simoleons).
• New Packs – Visit the store to browse new Simolean and Lifestyle Packs, along with our new outdoor items collection.
• Coming Soon – make sure to visit your Sims on the 16th and 23rd of February to make them “pretty in pink” with all new décor items, or heat things up with fireplaces, fire pits and more (for those chilly winter nights...hint, hint!)
We’ve also made some behind-the-scenes enhancements to improve overall gameplay. Update now for the most romantic
version of The Sims FreePlay yet!
If you like our game, please don’t forget to give us a ★★★★★ rating! We promise we’ll ♥ you forever!
Version 1.0.4 (Feb 2, 2012)
SPARK A SIM-ULATING ROMANCE FOR VALENTINE’S DAY! Grab some sweet and sultry goodies like chocolates, Jacuzzis, heart-shaped beds, cupid statues, rose vases and more for your Sims.
This update is HUGE (a little something for the ladies) so check out these other new features (for the dudes):
• New Décor Items – Deck out your digs with Toyota surfboards, suits of armor, Buddha statues, skeletons, and more.
• Scientist Career – grab your beakers and get your Sims working at the lab with this new profession.
• New Packs – Visit the store to browse new Simolean and Lifestyle packs, along with the new outdoor items collection.
We’ve also made some behind-the-scenes adjustments to improve overall gameplay. Update now for the most romantic
(and most awesome) version of The Sims FreePlay yet!
Version 1.0.3 (Dec 20, 2011)
Having trouble completing the “Check Your Mail” goal? UPDATE NOW and the next time that you collect your Daily
Reward from the mailbox, you will complete the goal.
Remember, we’re always looking for ways to make your experience the best it can be. So, feel free to “Like” The Sims FreePlay on Facebook and share the fun with us.
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 13, 2011)
In response to your feedback, we’ve made additional behind-the-scenes adjustments to improve overall gameplay stability.