- The Stock Advisor STG
Trade like a pro with The Stock Advisor STG (Short Term Growth) iPhone App!
Receive daily stock picks from a professional equities trader. No subscription or In-App purchases necessary!
Imagine having an app that gives you daily stock picks, telling you exactly when to enter and exit each trade. The Stock Advisor STG does just that and makes you money!
Developed and maintained by a professional equities trader, The Stock Advisor STG's design makes it easy for any investor to become a successful trader, regardless of prior experience!
This simple, straight forward application includes the following key features:
1. Direct and easy to understand recommendations with exact entry and exit points for suggested trades, making successful investing a breeze. (e.g. Buy stock XYZ @$5.50, Sell stock XYZ @ 4% above purchase price, protect from loss @ 2% below purchase price.) Recommendations also include pertinent technical and fundamental information, giving support for, and explanations of, each stock pick.
2. Tutorials Page: Video tutorials are provided to help users better their trading and investing techniques and performance.
3. Blog/Articles Page: This portion of the app gives users access to a blog and recent publications from The Stock Advisor Elite's developer. This blog can also be found at http://www.epsilonfinancial.com/category/blog/.
4. A strategy page that explains, in detail, how to follow The Stock Advisor STG’s winning strategy. Also highlighted on this page are definitions of key terms that every investor will need to know to become successful.
5. Direct contact information and support from The Stock Advisor STG’s developer.
The Stock Advisor STG is a successful, straight forward application that makes you money by delivering stock picks directly to your iPhone before the open of each trading day. These recommended trades aim for multiple small, short-term gains, getting you in and out of the market as quickly as possible, reducing long-term risk while providing income and/or increasing long-term capital.
Why aim for multiple small, short-term gains?
Multiple small, short-term gains equal very large, long-term gains. The Stock Advisor STG's investment goal is to achieve a 5% ROI (return on investment) each five-day trading week. A 5% weekly ROI equals 260% APY (annual percentage yield). Compounding all returns; reinvesting all gains at the end of each week (and assuming we achieve our 5% ROI weekly goal), our APY increases to 1264%! The investment strategy of The Stock Advisor STG uses this compounding as a tool to achieve long-term financial gains.
Isn’t it time to make your money work for you instead of you working for it?
†This service is also available at www.epsilonfinancial.com/members/sign-up/
††This application is best suited for active traders (holding positions for one to ten days). Please visit the App Store or www.epsilonfinancial.com for these related apps:
- The Stock Advisor MTG, for Mid Term Growth
- The Stock Advisor LTG, for Long Term Growth
- The Stock Advisor Elite, a combination of the winning strategies of The Stock Advisor STG, MTG, and LTG in one, powerful app!
Version 2.0.3 (Apr 27, 2012)
Version 2.0.2 (Feb 22, 2012)
Version 2.0.1 (Nov 16, 2011)
Completely updated GUI.
Version 1.2.2 (Oct 17, 2011)
Updated to support iOS5.
***Please note: This update is not supported on 3rd generation devices. If you own a 3rd generation device it is advised that you do not update your app.***
Version 1.2.1 (Sep 13, 2011)
1. Full compatibility with ALL iOS models/generations.
2. Updated Contact page
If you experience any issues after updating your app please visit www.mladvising.com/support
Version 1.0.10 (Aug 3, 2011)
Version 1.0.9 (Jul 26, 2011)
Removal of the 'Socialize' feature, per user requests.
Version 1.0.8 (Jul 18, 2011)
Version 1.0.7 (Jul 1, 2011)
Updated Strategy Page.
Version 1.0.6 (Apr 20, 2011)
The addition of Socialize! The Socialize platform allows users to comment and communicate with other users with the iPhone app.
Version 1.0.5 (Apr 12, 2011)
Version 1.0.4 (Apr 2, 2011)
Addition of Advisor's Blog. The Advisor's blog is maintained by The Stock Advisor STG's developer, a professional equities trader, and gives you pertinent market news and equities information.
Version 1.0.3 (Mar 17, 2011)
Updated server security.
Version 1.0.2 (Feb 18, 2011)
The Strategy page has been updated to include detailed information regarding long term investment techniques.