- The Walking Dead: Assault
Thanks to you, Walking Dead Assault was a No1 Strategy game, Featured and Top 5 Paid App across the globe in 2012!
Featured in What's Hot, New and Noteworthy and What We're Playing"!
PLAY THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE RECORD-BREAKING COMIC SERIES based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner Award-winning comic series, now a hit TV show from AMC...
- UNIVERSAL "HD" OPTIMIZED BUILD: BUY IT ONCE FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES!
- PLAY AS MICHONNE, RICK, SHANE AND OTHER FAVORITES!
Featured in PocketGamer's "Top 10 best iPhone and iPad games of November 2012".
'The Walking Dead: Assault' is a refreshing, complex zombie game"
- Sophie Prell, The Penny Arcade Report
“Assault is a meaty chunk of squad-based survival horror that faithfully follows Rick and the crew through several
arcs of Robert Kirkman’s award winning comic book series…Most unexpected and greatly appreciated.”
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
“So far, we're loving every second of our time with The Walking Dead: Assault. If you're into the Walking Dead
universe or squad-based strategy games, you can pick this one up with confidence. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going
to dive back into the post apocalyptic-world.”
– Chris Reed, Slidetoplay.com
APP STORE PLAYERS SAY...
“This just came out of nowhere and I’m hooked! Can’t wait for the rest of the episodes.” –Jbannanyc
“Tremendous. Two dollars is a steal for this game.” –M4C G4M3R
“The game does an excellent job of capturing the tone and feel of the comic book The Walking Dead and packaging those tense combats moments into a squad-based real time tactical game. A must buy for The Walking Dead fans.” –Bool Zero
“I love the show and this game does not disappoint. It has the atmosphere and sets the mood for a very good zombie game. Best top down shooter I’ve ever played on iOS hands down.” –im-unarmed
“If you like the comics you will LOVE this game.” -Mstandgshs
AVAILABLE NOW! EPISODE 1: “DAYS GONE BYE”
Beginning the moment Rick awakes in hospital in issue #1, events of the game take you from those first isolated moments, through Atlanta, and ultimately to the horrific camp invasion that costs the survivors valuable allies and friends.
Play as your favourite characters from the series – Rick, Glenn, Shane, Carl, Andrea, Lori and more! Assemble and choose your ultimate team of four, hunt for supplies, upgrade, and use unique special character abilities to survive against the zombie horror!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS WALKING DEAD CONTENT!
Complete Bonus Objectives and Challenges to unlock special content including artwork and wallpapers for your device, behind-the-scenes trivia, Game Center Achievements and much more!
•Authentic locations from the award-winning comic series, visualized within a 3D comic book style!
•Play as your favourite characters from the comics with intuitive controls built for iOS!
•Trigger distractions such as flares and car alarms to divert attention away from you and your party – but be careful how much noise you make!
•Unlock and upgrade your characters' attributes to tilt the odds in your favor!
•Beat your friends times via Game Center Leaderboards and Challenge them using iOS6 Game Center Challenges!
Buy now or Gift this app to a friend!
Further episodes to come include “Safety Behind Bars” and “Fear The Hunters”!
These will feature other key locations, along with additional characters Tyreese, the Governor, and devastating new weapons such as Tear Gas, semi-automatic rifle, and the Flamethrower!
For more information or support visit
This game is Produced and Published by Skybound Asia, Skybound LLC, and Developed by Gamagio Limited.
Version 1.1.4 (Apr 11, 2013)
1. Improved performance on lower-memory devices!
2. New "Bandage Pack" item!
3. New "drawer" UI element for new items to come!
4. Fixed "stuck zombie" bug in Warehouse level!
Version 1.1.3 (Feb 15, 2013)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.1.2 (Jan 11, 2013)
Bug fixes for difficulty unlocks not registering.
Version 1.1.1 (Dec 29, 2012)
Version 1.1 (Dec 19, 2012)
NEW CHARACTER MICHONNE AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- Armed with sword and strong enough to plough through zombies easily, she makes a valuable addition to any team.
NEW ALTERNATIVE CONTROL SCHEME
- You asked and we listened! You can now use 'double-tap' for team move and 'hold' for single member move. This option can be found in the Settings icon on the title screen.
NEW WAYS TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS
- New indicator on the Chapter Selection screen shows if you have completed Bonus Objectives!
MANY AUDIO AND VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Audio enhancements for iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5!
- More variety in zombie sounds FX!
- Clearer feedback when you knock human opponents unconscious with a melee weapon!
NEW REWARDS FOR EXPERT PLAYERS!
- Completing the game on Hard and Brutal difficulty gives you special rewards!
- A new achievement for particularly enthused zombie killers!
- Fixes for any achievements that weren't working correctly (eg.. "Running Man")!