- TouchPlay Joker Poker Video Poker
Introducing the Magic Card! Changing the way you play Video Poker, the Magic Card can be used to automatically win any Double Up!
How far can you take 100 Credits in the popular casino game of Joker Poker video poker?
TouchPlay Joker Poker Video Poker brings the exciting world of casino video poker directly to your iPad or iPhone. Win jackpots, double up your winnings and experience authentic video poker in your hands! More like a casino simulator than a game!
Never feel alone with Game Center support. Check your standings against other players and friends on the leaderboards and complete and compare achievements for even more excitement.
Are you new to video poker? Check out the Tips and Support page on the product website for valuable tips on playing.
•Win up to 4000 Credits on a single hand by winning a large jackpot or doubling up your winnings!
•Double up lets you risk and double your winnings! Beat the dealer’s card to win.
•Nice sound effects that allow you to play your own music and playlists in the background.
•Universal application supports both iPhone and iPad. Install one application on both of your devices.
•Game Center support on iOS4.1 devices for Achievements and Leaderboards!
•Eleven achievements to unlock!
•Retina display support on iPhone 4 and the new iPod touch.
•Saves your game at any point so you can get right back to where you were if you are interrupted. Great when you only have time for a hand or two.
Version 2.0.2 (Oct 20, 2011)
- Improved the look of the iPhone/iPod touch pay table screen.
- Some tinkering under the hood for improved iOS 5 support, performance and reliability.
Version 2.0.0 (Jul 8, 2011)
- Added the "Magic Card" In-App Purchase. The "Magic Card" allows you to win any double up instantly and without
- As a full version user, you will get three free Magic Cards to start you off!
Version 1.3 (May 19, 2011)
Fixed a bug that could make the game unresponsive.
Version 1.2 (Apr 5, 2011)
- Added a mute button for the game's sound.
- Added online help.
- Placed game options on a separate menu.
- Fixed a bug where Game Center Leaderboard scores may not be reported. Also, now reports your score every time you access the Leaderboards in-game.
- Added multitasking support for iOS 4.0+.
Version 1.1 (Nov 18, 2010)
-Added support for iOS 4.2.
-Added Game Center support for iPad running iOS 4.2.
-Fixed automatic hold for Joker when it is the last card in a winning hand.
-Fixed bug where you can select a second card during a double up while the cards are flipping.
-Fixed display issue on iPad where the pay table is not updated when the player's bet is automatically changed by the game.