- TransWorld WAKEBOARDING
Bring TransWorld WAKEBOARDING Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone App. Check out our digital editions and fall in love with wakeboarding!
Your source for all wakeboarding news, plus:
• PRO Spotlight with the top pros
• Step-by-step instruction to make you a better rider
• Travel features and the latest, must-have gear
• Up-close and personal interviews with the riders defining the sport
• The hottest wakeboarding boats on the market today
***With annual subscriptions
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to TransWorld WAKEBOARDING through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$11.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
Version 4.0.3 (Mar 28, 2013)
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Version 4.0.1 (Jan 18, 2013)
Version 4.0 (Jan 11, 2013)
New in V4.0:
Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 3.0.1 (Sep 18, 2012)
TransWorld WAKEboarding is now available for both your iPad and iPhone with beautiful layouts in portrait and landscape viewing modes. See full-page magazine spreads the way they were meant to be viewed while in landscape mode.
Version 2.6.6 (Jun 19, 2012)
Improvement on application startup for first time users.
Updated analytics libraries.
Version 2.6.5 (May 22, 2012)
Improved performance on app start-up and resolved 'freezing' while magazine covers are loading.
Version 2.6 (Apr 10, 2012)
New high resolution images for retina displays plus enhanced customer service features.
Version 2.5 (Feb 28, 2012)
Create personalized lists direct from the magazine to send to yourself or to friends. Look for the list icon inside the issue on articles like recipes, how-to’s, top ten, etc. Save, edit, and send! Easy access from your list back to the article too. No more hunting for that “Best of” article, your list will take you right back to it.
Version 2.4 (Jan 31, 2012)
Fullscreen video playback and other HTML5 enhancements.
Version 2.3 (Dec 10, 2011)
Live web content in magazine issues.
Version 2.2 (Nov 3, 2011)