- TWC WiFi Finder
The free TWC WiFi Finder app makes it easy to locate and connect to thousands of TWC WiFi™ and CableWiFi™ Hotspots across the country so you can get fast, reliable internet on the go. Access to TWC WiFi and CableWiFi hotspots is FREE for subscribers of TWC Standard Internet or above and Business Class Internet customers. Not a customer? No worries. Look for free trial and Access Pass options on the TWCWiFi network name.
Note: TWC WiFi and its partners’ WiFi service are available in over 100,000 locations nationwide in metropolitan areas including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Kansas City, Indianapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Orlando and Tampa. For details on the latest locations, refer to the coverage map at: http://www.twc.com/wificoverage
Additional features of WiFi Finder:
- TWC ID or TWC email address and password required for qualified customer sign-in
- Hotspot locator with options to view in map or list format
- Ability to locate hotspots even when you are offline
Enjoy Connecting Better!
Version 3.0 (Apr 11, 2013)
What's New in Version 3.0
- You can now use your TWC ID login credentials for free TWC WiFi access!
- Improved design and user experience for quick view of nearest hotspot locations and WiFi connection status
- Improved mapping performance and user experience
- Clear presentation of WiFi connection status throughout the app
- New map layer to show over one million public WiFi hotspots in the U.S
Version 2.1 (Dec 12, 2012)
- UI enhancements
- Bug fixes
Version 2.0 (Nov 12, 2012)
• Improved design and user experience
• Access to thousands of additional hotspots through CableWiFi SSID
Version 1.5.1 (Jun 25, 2012)
WiFi Finder 1.5+ is a small incremental release that implements a more streamlined hotspot search experience and some updates to the Settings screen.
1. Navigate to "directions" from the hotspot mouse-over popup in just one click.
2. View the hotspot distances in the Search Results List View.
3. "Sign Out" setting has been re-named "Disconnect".
Version 1.5.0 (Apr 25, 2012)
The new release of WiFi Finder features an improved user experience and expands the search options to include hotspots in the New York City metropolitan area.