- Video Rotate & Flip
With 'Video Rotate & Flip', you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of 'Video Rotate & Flip' :
- you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to change the orientation.
- you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
- you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
- you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
- some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
This application, which can run on your iPhone and your iPad, needs iOS 5 (or higher) and a front facing camera on
Videos can be imported from the Camera Roll, from iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.
Version 1.2 (May 13, 2013)
Here are some modifications improving Video Rotate & Flip:
* Change : Simpler video encoding of the exported videos using the "Improved Compatibility" mode. Those video files
should be readable on more video players.
* Change : When exported using the Open-in feature, the video filename is correctly set (to the same one than the one used for email or iTunes file sharing).
* New : Icons added to the to export buttons, for a quicker identification.
* New : videorotateandflip:// scheme support to launch externally Video Rotate & Flip.
* New : Disable automatic device screen lock (causing a potential application close) during long conversions.
Version 1.1 (Oct 11, 2012)
* New : iPhone5 screen support.
* New : iOS6 adaptations.
* New : On iOS6, "Open In" export feature allowing to send a video directly to another application (handling video import).
* New : Video import Handling to allow other applications to directly send videos to the application.
* Change : Allows music player to continue playing after the application launch.
* Fix : Various bug fixes and improvements.