► We fixed the issue that Album/Camera buttons did not work in iOS 5.X.
✪ Support All Aspect Ratio of Photos!
✪ New Extra Filter Pack Added!
Give your pics a more retro and vintage feel with new 25 filtres
☛ If you can't have access to your photos (can't open a photo from your album or can't save the current edited photo
please enable access in Privacy Settings as follows,
iPhone/iPad Setting -> Privacy -> Photo -> Turn on Vintique
☛ If you have trouble downloading Plus Pack, please do the following steps to clean old and new network settings.
This network issue occurs more frequently in iOS6.
iPhone's Setting -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings
☛ If possible, please use Wi-Fi when you download Plus Pack.
We use Amazon server for Plus Pack. If you fail to get it at the moment, please try it again after few minutes.
Downloading Plus Pack works in background.
Vintique provides awesome vintage filters and powerful image editing tools.
Edit your photos with Vintique and boast them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
★ 32 Vintage Filters
- old times, warm day, delight, 5 p.m., watercolors
- pinky day, drowsy, vintage, yesterday, the day, heaven
- happy time, beamed, someday, sweet dream, phantasm
- dim past, tenebrific, gloomy, reminiscent, remember, mind map, coarse
- canvas, letters, chilly, chic, pure, fading, blue ink, memories, dark mood
★ 25 Retro Filters
- ash grey, chocolate, dark sepia, a day, sun shine, dear
- yellow retro, rainbow, warmhearted, sunburst, laidback
- foggy, shadow, dreamlike, pleasant, vague, vivid
- pure sky, pinky ray, green field, ash blue, calm, cool day, fine day, red wine (newly added)
✪ You can turn on or off adjustment steps and textures in a filter. Yes, you can edit your own style vintage photo.
★ 19 various vignetting & 26 textures
- You can adjust the opacity.
★ 49 frames
★ 18 Msg frames
★ Inserting messages on photos.
- Open in Instagram
- Save to album
- Open in other apps
✪ Actual previews of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
★ Image Resolution
- 612X612: for mobile photo sharing services (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
** Special Thanks to the following Instagram friends **
@spb_photography provided the autumn photo for the 2nd screen shot (3.5inch and 9.7inch).
@wisslaren provided the photo of snow covered tree for the 2nd screen shot (4inch).
@diaphragm provided the eiffel tower photo for the 3rd screen shot.
Version 2.2.0 (Apr 29, 2013)
- Added 3 new filters to Standard filters.
(spring day, delight II, drowsy II)
- Added 1 new filter to Extra filters.
Version 2.1.0 (Mar 28, 2013)
- Added new 8 filters to Extra Pack.
(pure sky, pinky ray, green field, ash blue, calm, cool day, fine day, red wine)
Version 2.0.1 (Mar 9, 2013)
- Fixed the issue that buttons of Camera and Album did not work in iOS 5.X.
- Fixed typos.
Version 2.0.0 (Feb 28, 2013)
- Support All Aspect Ratio of Photos.
Version 1.8.1 (Feb 20, 2013)
- Fixed the issue that red areas appeared on particular photos when "laid back" and "yellow retro" filters were
- Added "None Filter" menu to Extra Filter Scroll View.
- Added location information to edited image to be saved to Album if the image was taken by Camera in Vintique App.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 1.8.0 (Feb 1, 2013)
- New Extra Pack (17 retro filters).
Version 1.7.1 (Jan 12, 2013)
- Added text alignment.
- The back button of scroll views were made not to be scrolled.
- Fixed the issue that the input menu was not updated when other text was selected.
Version 1.7.0 (Dec 8, 2012)
- New "Msg Frames" added. Use them for Christmas cards and New Year's greeting.
- You can insert messages on photos.
- Vignetting and textures are applied to photos separately.
Version 1.6.1 (Nov 3, 2012)
- Added 2448X2448 frames into the Plus Pack.
- Optimized 1224X1224 frames and the size of frames was reduced.
- Used Facebook share view of iOS 6.0.
- Disabled the auto-screen lock while downloading the Plus Pack.
- Added network notification and tip to resolve problems which can occur while downloading the Plus Pack.
- Added more detailed network error messages.
- Showed the image resolution of sample photos.
- Corrected typos.
- Removed unnecessary network connections to the content server.
Version 1.6 (Oct 17, 2012)
- Supported iPhone5's 4 inch screen resolution.
- You can download "Full Resolution (2448X2448) filters, vignetting and textures" in the store of Vintique.
- You can visit the store of Vintique by the top right "STORE" button on the title view.
- The current image processing resolution is shown on the top of Edit view.
- Added some sample pics. You can use them by tapping the bottom right "Sample Button".
Version 1.5 (Oct 4, 2012)
- iOS6 Tested.
- You can download FREE 1224X1224 Frames in Vintique Store.
- Background downloading FREE 1224X1224 Frames is supported.
- You can visit Vintique Store by tapping "Store" button on the top right of Title view.
- Fixed the issue that SNS previews are not shown.
Version 1.4 (Sep 12, 2012)
* 2012.9.4 v1.4
- Fixed the issue that the output of "Highlight/Shadow" adjustment is not applied to preview.
- Fixed the issue that the border of "sweet dream" is not blurred.
- You can save taken photos to Album.
- Vintique uses Location Services for location information of taken photos. You can let Vintique not use Location services on iPhone or iPad Setting -> Location Services.
- Other apps can open their image in Vintique directly. I.e. Vintique is shown in the list of "Open in ..." of other apps.
- The processed output image is re-used so long as the share view is shown.
- You can turn on/off "High Resolution switch by swiping.
- Named the image files attached to a mail "vintique_image.png"
Version 1.3 (Aug 30, 2012)
- Added 26 textures on the old vignetting menu which is changed to "vignetting and textures" (The 3rd tab
- Fixed the issue that crashes sometimes occurred when the frame view is shown or scrolling.
- The current selected frame or vignetting are focused when the corresponding views are shown.
- Adjust the position of the progress label on the indicator.
Version 1.2 (Aug 18, 2012)
* The 1224X1224 high image resolution is supported.
- Now both 612X612 and 1224X1224 are supported.
- You can select image resolutions by the "High Resolution" switch on the title page. 612X612 is the default image resolution.
- If the 3G app download limit is increased, a higher resolution will be supported.
* The size of source images is shown on the bottom left of the "Move and Scale" view.
Version 1.1 (Aug 17, 2012)
- Added Revert (in Adjustments).
- Added Revert (on Move and Scale View).
- Added new guide line modes (on Move and Scale View).
- If you long press fine control buttons (on Move and Scale View), their function is continually processed.
- Added Guide Screens.
- Changed Facebook login/logout buttons.
** In the next version (v1.2) **
The higher resolution will be supported.