- Whats and Whys
“Whats & Whys” is an interactive education app for kids from 3 to 10. With this wonderful application kids will be able to widen their outlook, train their memory and develop critical thinking.
For harmonic development kids need to develop both hemispheres. “Whats & Whys” features 4 categories to strengthen both logic and imagination:
Learn names of animals, plants, insects, shapes and lots of other stuff.
Fully voiced encyclopedia where kids will be able to explore champions among animals and nature.
In this category children will be able to find answers for the most frequently asked questions. All answers are fully voiced and illustrated.
Entertaining games “Memory training”, “Odd one out”, “Logical thinking” will help the kids to develop their skills.
“Whats and Whys” has such an intuitive interface that any young user will be able to explore it. Great music and bright design will cheer your children up. Learning by playing keeps child engaged in education process.
The world has lots of wonderful discoveries! Education game “Whats and Whys” will help your child to become a young intellectual.
Version 2.3 (Apr 30, 2013)
- Fixed loading bug
Version 2.2 (Apr 22, 2013)
- Improved app performance;
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 2.1 (Dec 4, 2012)
- Fixed small bugs.
Version 2.0 (Nov 23, 2012)
- Added iPhone version;
- New game mode “Why” - In this mode children will be able to find answers for the most frequently asked questions;
- Added new pictures in “Outlook widening” game mode;
- New game “Odd one out”;
- Improved pictures and texts in “The most…” game mode;
- Fully improved and optimized interfaces with retina support;
- Added animations and interactivity;
- Added new characters and illustrations;
- Added new sounds and music;
- Improved voicing in all categories;
- Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Version 1.6 (Jul 29, 2012)
- Исправлены ошибки в навигации
Version 1.5 (May 22, 2012)
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 1.4 (Mar 28, 2012)
Added a bookshelf with educational apps.
Version 1.3 (Feb 27, 2012)
Changed splash screen.
Version 1.2 (Feb 16, 2012)
- Edited educational texts
- Added voiced accompaniment
- Improved sound effects
- Fixed element positioning bugs
Version 1.1 (Jan 12, 2012)
Improved users' interface