- When The Lights Go Out
What happens when the lights go out?
This delightful interactive book tells the story of a little kid that goes to sleep and all the night sounds come alive… but things sometimes are not what they seem. Darkness is very powerful for kids and imagination can turn a night sound into a scary animal or a menacing earthquake.
This iPad book is great for parents that want to talk to their kids when they are afraid of the dark. This will help them deal with their fears.
“When the lights go out” features beautiful animations on every single page, sound effects and much more. The iPad book has two different modes: READ TO ME featuring narrations in English, Spanish and Italian and I WANT TO READ that plays the sound effects without the voiceovers. Parents can read the book aloud and record their own narrations in any language so this bedtime story will be read by mom or dad.
Children can play and share with the book´s interactive features:
• PAINT allows them to paint and draw and save the image to the Photo Gallery.
• RECORD a voice to replace the original voiceovers
• SHARE IMAGES allow kids to send book images by email to friends and family
• WALLPAPERS are included to add your favorite book images as iPad background images
“When the lights go out” is an enchanting reading experience for kids of all ages.
Version 1.1 (Mar 1, 2013)
- Added music score
- General improvements for the latest iOS version and retina devices