- Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Mail, now available for your iPhone and iPad!
With an easy to use interface, this app lets you:
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
Follow us on Twitter @YahooMail
▶ Note: You can upgrade your iPhone/iPad to iOS 6 by going to device Settings >> General >> Software Update.
▶ Want to turn notifications off? Simply go to device Settings >> Notifications >> Yahoo! Mail. Under "Alert Style", choose None. You can also turn sounds off in the same screen.
This is a global app developed by Yahoo! Inc under US Law. Yahoo! does not provide a local Swiss mail service.
Version 1.5.3 (May 15, 2013)
● AirPrint: Easily print messages on your AirPrint-enabled printer, by selecting "Print" in the reply menu of a
message, or via the share button in an attachment. For more information on AirPrint, you can review the Apple Support
doc at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356
● Performance improvements and bug fixes
Version 1.5.2 (Apr 30, 2013)
Bug fixes and stability enhancements
Version 1.5.1 (Apr 22, 2013)
Version 1.5 (Apr 18, 2013)
Yahoo! Mail, now available for your iPad and iPad Mini!
Especially designed for your iPad, this app lets you sit back, relax, and effortlessly sift through emails:
✔ Full screen “Reading mode”: Email with photos, newsletters, and shared articles now appear beautifully in full screen at the tap of a button. Flip through messages as in a magazine.
✔ Advanced options for message actions: Upon selection, messages are automatically grouped by sender, so you can keep your Inbox more organized. Delete unnecessary social media notifications, star messages from a friend, move messages from family into folders, all in a few taps.
New "Starred" folder: Conveniently find all your starred messages in one place. Available on both iPhone and iPad.
Extended support to more languages: Romanian, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Swedish, Greek
Version 1.0.4 (Jan 29, 2013)
✔ In the spam folder, easily mark messages as "not spam", automatically moving them back to Inbox
✔ Several intermittent issues can now be resolved by resetting the app via Tools >> Settings >> Reset app
✔ Confirmation for message actions (e.g. delete) are now set to off by default (need to delete current app and reinstall latest). You can turn confirmations back on in Tools >> Settings.
✔ Bug fixes
Version 1.0.3 (Jan 11, 2013)
☞ Fixed issue with the app crashing on launch that some users reported
☞ Empty-all button for Trash and Spam: easily get rid of all messages in these folders
☞ Other bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 14, 2012)
- Fixed the "Authentication unavailable" issue during sign in
- Fixed issue with some users not seeing custom folders. If this impacts you, please make sure to sign out and sign in again (open sidebar, tap on your name at the top)
- To turn off or modify settings for push notifications, please go to device Settings >> Notifications >> Yahoo! Mail
- Minor bug fixes
- Now available in more languages! Try us in English (UK), French, German, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Malay
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 11, 2012)