- Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs for iPhone offers mobile access to your documents (available on the web at http://docs.zoho.com).
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to iPhone & iPod Touch. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* View shared documents
* Upload images from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further questions, please email us at email@example.com
Version 2.2 (Nov 6, 2012)
All the goodies from the iPhone App are now available for the iPad too!
- Introducing "My Downloads": Store favorite files locally for offline access.
- My Folders - to browse your folder structure directly from your iPad
- Now you can upload photos from your Camera Roll as well as take live photos with your camera and upload them to Zoho Docs.
- Comments: Get social! Comment on documents that have been shared with you!
A few bug fixes and performance tuning for iOS6.
Version 2.1 (Jun 27, 2012)
- My Downloads: Store favorite files locally for offline access.
- My Folders
- Comments: Get social! Comment on documents shared with you!
- Mask Password: An innovative new way to be more secure when keying in your credentials in public spaces
- The iPad crash issue has been fixed
- And many more bug fixes and enhancements
Version 2.0 (Apr 5, 2011)
* Zoho Docs is now a Universal App. We now support iPad.
* Supports Retina display on the iPhone version
* Added 'Share' option to share documents (in both Collaboration & Viewer modes).
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.1 (Nov 29, 2010)
Minor fixes and improvements