- Zombie Road Trip
In Zombie Road Trip the rules are simple - escape the zombie horde or have your brain eaten. Are you up for the challenge?
From the creators of the Tiki Totems saga comes a game that blends the boundaries of runner and racer trick games!
Race against the unrelenting Zombie Horde across the great wastelands in the never-ending game of survival. Shoot the zombies ahead with your impressive arsenal of weapons and witness true ragdoll-packed gore galore!
Perform tricks to get boost and drive as far as you can in the frantic game of make tricks or die a horrible death"
Zombie road trip features :
- 5 landscapes each with its own distinct look
- fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
- dynamic zombie demolition engine (every collision will look awesome and new)
- 9 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
- 27 unique cars
- 8 gadgets that will change the way you play the game
- beautiful full retina universal graphics
- buttons & tilt controls; you choose!
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your victories with ease!
- Distance Indicator to show your friends best
Zombie Road Trip - coming from Spokko and Noodlecake.
Version 3.1 (Jun 14, 2013)
* Trex, Triceratops & Stegosaurus Cars to shred zombies Jurassic style!
Version 3.0.1 (May 24, 2013)
* fixed accelerometer bug; tilt should now work both orientations
* fixed missions bug; new missions should be available to all users, even those who completed all missions prior
* optimized terrain rendering
Version 3.0 (May 15, 2013)
MEGA Content & Feature Update
8 New Cars, 3 More Weapons, Friend Distance Indicator, Tilt Control Support, 30+ More Missions, Daily Player Rewards, Free Retro Music!
* Fire Truck
* Garbage Truck
* Trojan Horse
* Golf Cart
* Plasma gun
* Homing missile launcher
* Chicken gun
* Friend Distance Indicator - never guess how far your friends have gone; see their best high score marker right on the course!
* Tilt Control Support - by popular demand, the ability to wildly tilt your device to control your amazing vehicle has been added - enable it from the options menu!
* Retro Music - enable a new gadget for some 8bit magic in your ears - all for 0 brains!
* More Missions - a whole new tier of missions for the over-achieving masses!
* Daily Rewards - playing once a day helps keep the zombies away!
* Horse & Chicken Bundle - skip the line and grab this car/weapon combo for a single IAP!
* New App Icon - because we can!
* Bug Fixes - squash 'em!
* Optimization & tweaks - pretty boring really, but we swear they are good!
Version 2.0.1 (Mar 8, 2013)
* fixed bug with dubstep music not un-equipping
* reduced size of game file for speedy downloads!
* bug fixes from the another dimension, weoweoweowo!
Version 2.0 (Feb 26, 2013)
HUGE UPDATE! New Weapons, Cars, & Gadgets!
Added Utilities, Balanced Gameplay, & Fixed Bugs!
* Minigun - tear zombies into pieces, this is the last resort
* Prison Bus
* Swat Car
* The General
* Boost Control - you asked, we listened; start the boost when you want
* DubDubDubWubWubWub - select for a new soundtrack
* (Also adds additional purchasable gadget slot)
* Head start - start your game after the second city
* Revive - gives you a second chance
* Boost enhancer - get longer boosts
* Extra coins - gives extra coins
* Rocket Launcher's splash radius was significantly increased
* Reduced memory footprint
* Fixed disappearing terrain bug
* Level up bar now fills correctly
* Zombies killed by rocket launcher splash damage now correctly add brains
* Assault rifle correctly counts the number of bullets fired
* Improved visuals of boost animation on certain cars
* Returning to menu properly stops boost sound
* And many many more magical improvements
Version 1.1.1 (Feb 19, 2013)
* Fixed Ambulance gun position
* Removed "Boost Control" from Gadgets list; don't worry, we are working on it for the next update & if you bought it prior, you'll get it then!
* More enhancements that can only be seen by the professionally trained eye!
Version 1.1 (Feb 11, 2013)
* Brand new car added, the ambulance!
* Fixed bug causing car not to rotate properly
* Improved performance
* Mysterious bug fixes most people don't care about, but we do!
* Whoops, we goofed! "Boost Control" is in gadgets, but it doesn't work yet. Sorry! But the price is super cheap, so grab it now for a low low price before we add it and fix the price!