P90X3™ scheduling and tracking is now available!
P90X® has evolved. The breakthrough workout program that revolutionized home fitness now has a companion app that lets you Bring It!® on your iPhone®, so you can get even more amazing results—and work out with P90X anywhere. Keep track of your sets, reps, and weights, view your progress, log your nutrition, and share your results. With interactive features like these, you'll stay motivated and accountable to get more out of P90X, P90X2®, and P90X3 than ever.
Special P90X DVD Program Discount
Don’t already own the P90X DVD program? With the P90X Official App, you can take advantage of an exclusive FREE SHIPPING offer on your purchase of the P90X DVD program when you buy it in the Beachbody Mobile Store, accessed through the App. Just tap on the “MORE” tab, then go to the Beachbody Store. This offer is for a limited time, so act fast!
You’ll never have to sweat which workout is on deck each day. Select your program and your calendar simply auto-populates with the correct workouts. You can even schedule your own workouts, like running, hiking, swimming, and more.
Conveniently keep a record of your sets, reps, and weights as you complete each P90X, P90X2, and P90X3 DVD workout. You’ll get customized progress reports at day 30, 60 and 90 to keep you motivated and help push through your plateaus to get more ripped than ever.
Earn and Share
Up for some friendly competition? Mark your success! Rack up achievement badges for accomplishments like meeting fitness goals, completing workouts, or even for working out on a Friday night! Then share your results and compete with your friends on Facebook®, Twitter®, email, and Game Center.
Want to do P90X workouts while travelling? At the gym? Outside? Within the P90X Official App, you can purchase Guided Workouts - versions of the P90X workouts designed specifically for the iPhone. They feature timed video demonstrations for every move, tips on form, and audio guidance from P90X trainer Tony Horton. For a limited time, try the P90X Fit Test and Ab Ripper X for FREE!
Guided Workout Prices:
P90X Fit Test – FREE
Ab Ripper X – FREE
All P90X Workouts Bundle – $59.99
5 P90X Resistance Workouts Bundle – $29.99
• Chest & Back
• Shoulders & Arms
• Legs & Back
• Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps
• Back & Biceps
Chest & Back – $6.99
Plyometrics – $6.99
Shoulders & Arms – $6.99
Yoga X – $6.99
Legs & Back – $6.99
Kenpo X – $6.99
X Stretch – $6.99
Core Synergistics – $6.99
Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps – $6.99
Back & Biceps – $6.99
Cardio X – $6.99
Version 1.7.3 (Jan 09, 2015)
* Stores high-resolution copy of new before and after photos
Version 1.7.2 (Sep 19, 2014)
* Bug fixes
* Improvements for compatibility with iOS8
Version 1.7.1 (Jun 11, 2014)
- Minor Enhancements to P90X3 tracking
- New Achievements available
- Bug Fixes improve usability and reliability
Version 1.7.0 (Feb 25, 2014)
* Now includes P90X3 Tracking and Scheduling
* Various Improvements and Bugs addressed
Version 1.6.0 (Dec 18, 2013)
- Updates and improvements for iOS7
- Minor updates to About Screen
- other minor fixes.
Version 1.5.3 (Oct 15, 2013)
Version 1.5.2 (Sep 14, 2013)
* Stability improvements in preparation for iOS7
Version 1.5.1 (Mar 20, 2013)
* Minor bug fixes
* Ability to swipe through tutorial slides
* Better Facebook integration
Version 1.5 (Dec 17, 2012)
• Added Tracking & Monitoring: P90X2 Workouts
◦ Includes Syncing X2 workouts with SuperGym
• Added Support for iPhone5 4-Inch Display
• Improved performance on iOS6
• Added Toggle to Keep the Display Lit During a Workout
• Added Ability to Edit Program Workout Time
• Minor Bug Fixes
Version 1.3.2 (Oct 22, 2012)
* Updated App Store image
* Improved first time user flow
v1.3 (released 10/03/2012):
* You can now change an auto-scheduled workout to another workout of your choice
* We also made minor bug fixes and improved overall stability of the app
* We improved compatibility with iOS6
Version 1.3 (Oct 03, 2012)
You can now change an auto-scheduled workout to another workout of your choice.
We also made minor bug fixes and improved overall stability of the app.
Version 1.2.2 (Aug 08, 2012)
You can now export as an email attachment tracking data you've entered into the app. We made some minor bug fixes too.
Version 1.2.1 (Jun 19, 2012)
Now you can share that you've started a workout on Facebook or Twitter.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements, including:
* Fix for video playback issues when disconnected from internet.
* Enabled zero (0) as possible entry value for tracking.
* Nutrition phase and level changes now persist going forward.