"New Fitness app a solid exercise primer for any gym enthusiast" - appadvice.com
Fitness Trainer is a revolutionary exercise app designed to be the only tool you need other than yourself in the gym or at home. The first class Fitness Trainer app brings you everything you need to know about working out with tons of other features that make it far superior than any other fitness app.
Eltima Software, a world class developer with over 10 years of software development under its belt, has entered the fitness category to bring you a personal fitness trainer in the palm of your hand.
- 450+ Comprehensive exercises
- 100+ Bodyweight and home based exercises (no gym membership required!)
- 15+ workouts for everyone, from beginners to pros
- Capability to fully edit existing workouts
- Capability to create custom workouts
- Detailed text description of every exercise
- HD audio instructions of every exercise
- HD images of every exercise
- HD videos of every exercise
- Exercise Equipment Categorization
- Body Categorization
- Muscle Categorization
- iCloud backup and restore to your iPhone or Mac.
- UI built specifically for the iPad
- iPod controls within app
- BMI calculator
- Capability to log exercises and edit or delete log data
- Tracker provides capability to track body parameters and chart progress
- Automatically generated graphs for each exercise to evaluate progress
We will continuously support and update Fitness Trainer to make it even better. Please feel free to email us with any comments/suggestions or additions you would like to see in future updates.
Fitness Trainer is available for all iOS devices 4.3 and up.
* iCloud support re-enabled
*code refactoring & minor bug fixes
**Fitness Trainer is available for iPhone & Mac**
Please keep logging even though iCloud has been disabled for this version while we make some changes for next release.
* Important fixes for iOS 7
* Video playback improvements
* Resources loading is faster now
Thank you for your support!!
Please keep logging as normal while we change the way we do backups for the next update.
+ speed improvements
+ exercise logging fixes
Fixed the download all content bug.
Download the companion Mac and iPhone versions.
Thank you for your continued support and we are always working on making Fitness Trainer the best possible app.
Fixed video loading issue
* New app name
* Improvements related to iOS 6
* Some minor enhancements and fixes
* Tracker provides capability to track body parameters and chart progress
* Automatically generated graphs for each exercise to evaluate progress
* Improved remote resources downloading for exercises images, video-tutorials and narration
THIS AS WITH ALL UPDATES IS COMPLETELY FREE!!!
- If you are having issues updating, quit the running the app, or delete it completely and reinstall. Don't forget to back up your data first!
(email us from within the app if you are having any issues)
- UI improvements
- Updated descriptions of some of the exercises
- Better modes' switching
* Now you can choose a specific date when logging something
* You can even edit dates in previously logged items
* A number of other fixes
* Creation of custom exercises
* Backup your personal data to iCloud and restore it on any other iOS device with iFitness installed
* Fixed incorrect data selection in log's calendar
* When adding a new set of exercises the values are populated from the previous set
* Send your questions or get technical support right from the app
* Precise parameters input
* Fixed unexpected crashes on app launch
* Capability to edit existing workouts or add your own custom workout
* Capability to edit the data logged
* A number of UI improvements and fixes
* Several tweaks and minor modifications
* Ability to add your own workouts and edit existing ones
* Ability to edit the data logged.
* A number of UI improvements and fixes
* A bunch of other minor corrections and improvements
Thank you for your support.
- fixed logging
- added new workouts
New update with create workouts and iCloud support is coming soon.
- Polished UI
- Added Log Details
Thank you for the support!!!