AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The most authentic, versatile, & easy-to-use retro VIDEO camera on the App Store.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support 720P HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 7 Lenses: Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 10 Discolored & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo and Tuscan.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
• Updated for iOS 7
• NEW: movie editor with 5 themes to create pro-quality vintage movies
• Recorded videos are saved to Camera Roll
• Fixed sound bug for the built-in video player
• New films: Indigo, Tuscan
• New Icon
• Fixed bug that location indicator does not disappear after app is closed
- Fixed record button disabled bug
- iPhone 5 support
- Integration of Facebook account on iOS 6
• New film: Pela
• New lens: Classic
• New setting: 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
• New setting: HD on/off (iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch 4 running iOS 5.0 or above)
• Fixed compatibility issues on iPhone 4S
• Optimized performance on iOS 5
• Now supports 720P HD video recording on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch 4 (iOS 5 required)
• Added Facebook upload
- Added post-processing abilities of previously recorded videos
- New lens: Super 8
- New films: Noir, 60s
- Added setting: projector sound only
- Added setting: auto-save to Camera Roll
- Added option to delete all movies from My Reels
- Enabled AirPlay
- Added projector sound; you can also choose mute or microphone only.
- Enabled video geo-tagging when location service is on.
- Fixed audio sync issue.
- Fixed video orientation bug when device orientation is locked.
- Fixed app crashing during phone calls.
- Improved gallery loading speed.