Bring your family closer together with
Revel, the private place to view and share your everyday photos. Encourage family members to add their photos, and
together you'll create a library rich in memories.
Five things you'll love about Revel:
-Revel works on a variety of devices, so everyone can play a part. Get the whole family involved!
-Sharing photos is both effortless and private. You shoot, Revel syncs and shares them for you.
-Stay in touch with faraway family members by sharing daily moments, automatically. Easy-to-use settings make it a cinch.
-Synching without thinking: be confident knowing that your memories are secure, backed up in the cloud, and sync'd to your various devices.
-Reduce hassle: with all your photos in one organized, accessible place, there's no more headache locating photos.
Get started with Revel, now.
Follow us on @AdobeRevel, or like AdobeRevel, on Facebook
Questions or support? visit www.adoberevel.com/support
What's New in Version 1.10
Better Ways to Share:
- Using the Mac App, now you can post directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Customize your posts to Facebook and Twitter
- View a library or an album as a slideshow
- View your photos on your Apple TV directly from your iPhone or iPad with Airplay support
How to Enable AirPlay
1. Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi Network.
2. Double-click the home button to see recently used apps.
3. Swipe to the right until you see the AirPlay icon to show up.
4. Tap the AirPlay icon to see a list of available devices.
5. Tap the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the mirror switch to ON.
6. Toggle the mirror switch to ON.
7. Go to the AirPlay settings icon.
8. Tap the Home button (to dismiss the multitasking bar).
9. In Revel, tap a photo.
10. Tap the "Share" button (rightmost button below the photo).
11. Tap "Enable AirPlay".
- View photos by the person who uploaded them
An Easier Way to Edit:
- With one tap, "auto-magically" enhance a photo
+ Automatic red-eye correction!
+ The people you share photos with can now add comments
+ Login using Facebook Single Sign On
+ There is now a free version of Revel you
can use as long as you like!
+ Lots of small changes that make Revel easier to use
+ Bug fixes!
+ Red-eye removal
+ Export full resolution photos to your Camera Roll on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch