PC World: "5 essential iOS apps for photographers"
AppAdvice: "AfterFocus Brings DSLR-Like Photography To Your iPhone"
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various
filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
Please, visit and like https://www.facebook.com/AfterFocus
- fix crash at touching review button in preferences.
More video exporting options
- add Flip, Flip Fast animation effect.
- You can choose the animation type when save video.
AfterFocus for iOS has been updated to version 2.
You can now make the short video with blur animation of a photo (not video).
It may be suitable for uploading to Instagram.
- add animation exporting function (on iPhone4 or more recent devices)
- update for iOS 7 compatibility
- AfterFocus can be launched from other apps.
- fix app locked bug after saving of photo taken in burst mode.
Have fun with new version of AfterFocus and merry christmas!
- Change app icon and title screen.
- Tool buttons are redesigned. (clear and large)
- Increase the preview image resolution in editing.
- Add more filters.
- Add brightness & contrast adjustments in filter menu.
- Use native Twitter sharing on iOS5 & iOS6.
- Use native Facebook sharing on iOS6.
- Fix Flickr Upload.
- Add "Open In Other Apps".
1. Supports iPhone 5
2. Bigger max resolution on iPhone4s, iPhone5
3. Faster saving on iPhone4s, iPhone5 by making use of multicore CPU
1. You can adjust a background fading manually in "Fading BG"
2. Improves sticker quality
3. Adds new filters
★ Please, enjoy our new photo app "Tiled".
Tile based stylish photo frame maker!
If you like AfterFocus, you will also like TIled.
1. Add Edge-feathering for smooth border
2. Move Bokeh effect to Aperture menu
3. Move Color-Mask effect to Filter2 menu for various filter combinations
4. Add more filters
5. In the smart mode, brush size remains as it is when zooming
Please, enjoy our new photo app "Tiled".
Tile based stylish photo frame maker!
FIXED : You can save image even if the location service is not turned ON. (In this case, metadata will not be added)
Enjoy our new funny app "LiveFace".
"Give life to your still images."
1. Saves original EXIF data to result image (require to turn on Location Service)
2. Adds Video help for Smart Selection
3. Adds integration with Instagram
4. Minor bug-fix
1. Fix Twitter upload error
2. Minor bug-fixed