THIS APP WORKS ON ALL IPAD 3G (GPS SENSOR INSIDE), AND DO NOT NEED NECESSARY AN INTERNET CONNECTION (MAPS REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION) .IN IPAD 1 or 2 WIFI ONLY, THE APPS NEED A COMPATIBLE GPS BLUETOOTH (IPHONE AND IPAD COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH GPS).This App has been tested with Dual GPS 150 Bluetooth Device. Before downloading, be sure to have an iPad 3G or a compatible GPS Bluetooth antenna.
PLEASE READ THE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AVAILABLE ON THE DEVELOPER SITE BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Accurate, Amazing, Astonishing.
Air Board " EFIS edition " is a Primary Flight Display (PFD) App available for iPad and perfect on iPad 2: Air Board EFIS uses the Gyroscope and Accelerometer data to give you your correct inclination and orientation. The compass will give you the direction, and GPS will inform you about speed, altitude and position.
And Touch the arrival point on the map for 2 seconds, and Air Board will say direction, time to destination, distance
All in an iPad!
As in most modern aircraft, Instruments available in the Primary Flight Display are:
-Speed indicator (on the right, in Km/h, Knots;
-Altimeter (On the Left, in Meters or Feet) ;
-Magnetic Compass and Heading Indicator;
-Turn Indicator (on the Top);
-Artificial Horizon (It is the PFD);
-Accuracy of readings;
Update Available Soon! Check the developer site to see news and when updates will be available.
This app REQUIRES iPad (1 or 2) with GPS, THAT MEANS 3G VERSIONS. This app will not work in all his features in iPad wifi only.
THIS APP IS A REAL SIMULATOR OF MOST MODERN FLIGHT INSTRUMENTS AVAILABLE ON AIRCRAFTS. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AN RELIABLE INSTRUMENT, BUT A RELIABLE SIMULATOR.
BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE "LICENSED APPLICATION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" (available on the Apple Site or in the subscriptions of your account): MORE OVER, THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE AND THE DEVELOPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES BY THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. YOU CAN USE IT WHEREVER YOU WANT EXCEPT IN CASES THERE ARE LAWS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF iPad AND THE APPLICATIONS IN THE DEVICE.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AVAILABLE ON THE DEVELOPER SITE BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Air Board EFIS version 4 for iOS 7
- Version ready for iOS 7.
- General improvements and bug fix
- Minor Bug Fix
- Exportable Flight Plan
- Airports Database Corrections
We are happy to release the Air Board EFIS version 3.1
New Great Features: please read carefully!
- Flight Map Completely redesigned.
- Flight Plan Mode and Navigation Mode: create your flight plan, and save, send, print it.
- New Flight Plan Table: times to arrival, distances, directions, fuel... All in a single view and quickly understandable.
- New Utility Pallette: find coordinates all around world and calculate fuel required with Fuel Computer.
- New Pointer on the map: select between 3 aircrafts and restart the app.
- Bug Fix
If you like Air Board EFIS, please rate it on the App Store, and write a positive review. If you have questions about anything in the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Support available 24h.
Have a quick look at mgspacestudio.com
Soon will be available tutorial videos.
Fixed bug about Artificial Horizon: now works also on the New iPad.
Air Board EFIS Revolution:
- New Flight Map System: now, as in Air Board HD, it is possible to set a route with waypoints, easy to set and ready to use. Create a route by touching and holding for 2 seconds a point on the map. Then, drag and drop the waypoints to change their position. Moreover, Air Board EFIS has a global "Large / International airports" database: You can set an airport as arrival point by touching it. But you can also know what are the whether conditions there!
All these with simple taps.
- Rotation Enabled for Landscape and Portrait Mode;
- General Bug Fixes and stability check;
- NEW Setting Page: go to the iPad Setting Page, search Air Board EFIS and set your preferences. The App will
start with your measurement system, coordinates, map type.
- Now you can set the sensibility of the Artificial horizon in the Settings Page of your iPad.
- Now you can select to use the compass or the gps direction.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Corrections and Optimization for iOS 5. (A new update will be available at the half of December, with lots of new
features, for more contact us)
- Attitude Problem solved for iPad 1 and iPad 2.
- All indicators are moving more fluid.
- Map Problems fixed.
- General Background Optimization.
Please Report problems to email@example.com, so the next update will solve all of them.