• Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple.
• Over 500,000 copies downloaded.
• Ranked in Top 25 Music Apps for 14 consecutive months.
Access and stream your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Music Library directly over WiFi from an Xbox, a PS3 or any compatible DLNA device. No Wires or special hardware needed! It can even stream to a PC running Windows Media Player.
If you've heard all the hype about AirPlay and are missing out because your don't have an AppleTV, this app is for you!
◆◆◆◆◆ FEEDBACK ◆◆◆◆◆
"This is frikin awesome, no need to clog up harddrives with downloaded music, sounds great, best I've seen." -Cassidy Cripe
"I love it, works flawlessly with my Xbox 360!!" -Jasonua
"This thing does exactly what it says it will, and with no problems at all. Even better that it will now stream my Apple Lossless music too. My only complaint is that they didn't make the app a year or so earlier." -Dan Stock
◆◆◆◆◆ HOW TO USE ◆◆◆◆◆
√ Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad to the same local network as your Xbox, PS3 or PC.
√ Start AirMusic.
√ If you have an Xbox, turn it on, navigate to the System Music Player and select your device in the list.
√ If you have a PS3, turn it on, navigate to the Music Menu and select your device in the list. If it shows nothing underneath, it probably means you selected the Movie or Photo menu instead.
√ If you have a PC running Windows Vista or later, start Windows Media Player, your iPhone Music will show under 'Other Libraries'.
√ If you're experiencing skipping, turn off High-Quality streams in Settings.
◆◆◆◆◆ IMPORTANT ◆◆◆◆◆
• AirMusic is compatible with iCloud as long as songs have been downloaded & synced with your phone. Tap the
little cloud icon next to each song or album in the Music app to download them locally first before launching
• AirMusic requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a minimum of 50MB of disk space to work effectively.
• On a PC, AirMusic only works with Windows Media Player running on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
• AirMusic is not compatible with old DRM songs purchased on iTunes. Newer iTunes DRM free purchases are compatible.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please visit our site at http://airmusic.plutinosoft.com or contact us at email@example.com. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
AirMusic is Copyright © Plutinosoft, LLC
Powered by Platinum UPnP SDK http://plutinosoft.com/platinum
- Compatible with Windows 8
- Can now receive phone calls without interrupting AirMusic
- Hotspot support now working again
- Bug fixes
• Fixed PS3 issue in latest update. Sorry!
• Fixed crash when Clearing Caches.
• Fixed localization issues.
• Rewrote from the ground up for iOS7.
• True Backgrounding support! No more 10 min timeout.
• Real-Time visualizer using Microphone Input.
iOS 5 crash fix
• UI Changes: The App does not show detected devices anymore. A spinner next to the switch button when turned on
means AirMusic is running. Your device not showing up anymore does not mean AirMusic is not working! Locate AirMusic on
your XBox/PS3 as usual.
• We've fixed Normal Quality streams playing left channel only or at 2x normal speed.
• Don't have a WiFi network, you can now simply create a Personal Hotspot on your Phone or iPad and connect your Xbox, PS3 or TV to it.
• We now filter out all iCloud items until they've been stored locally by playing them using the Music app (iOS6 or higher only).
• There was a nasty bug that could cause streams to disconnect. This is now fixed.
Have you seen our other apps FullBlast and MusicFlow by the way?
DO NOT UPDATE. WE'RE VERY SORRY BUT A BUG SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS CAUSING TO CRASH THE APP IN SOME RARE INSTANCES. WE'VE SUBMITTED A PATCH TO APPLE. SORRY !!
◆ We've fixed Normal Quality streams playing left channel only or at 2x normal speed.
◆ Don't have a WiFi network, you can now simply create a Personal Hotspot on your Phone or iPad and connect your Xbox, PS3 or TV to it.
◆ We now filter out all iCloud items until they've been stored locally by playing them using the Music app (iOS6 or higher only).
◆ There was a nasty bug that could cause streams to disconnect. This is now fixed.
Have you seen our other apps FullBlast and MusicFlow by the way?
- Better PS3 support
- Various UPnP fixes
Fix for icons not showing up on iPhone5
iPhone 5 & iOS6 support
- Improved devices detection
- Sonos support
- Improved network detection
- Improvements to Library scanning
Fixed crash on iPod Touch running 4.2.1
- Improved XBox and PS3 detection
- Detect and notify user when UPnP can't be started due to other UPnP application still running in background
- Don't prevent autolock on iOS4
Fixed crash on iOS 4 caused by last update.
Sorry about that.
ONLY UPDATE IF YOU'RE RUNNING IOS 5.0 OR LATER. We found a bug that prevents this update from working on iOS4 and we're working on a fix.
- Improved XBox detection
- iOS5 support
- Added dim screen option for iOS5
[We've heard your requests and we're working hard on a major upgrade...stay tuned]
Fixed internationalization issues
- Library stuck issue fix
- Random crashes fixes
- Now showing Contributing Artists & Album Artists
- Windows Media Player now seeing Playlists
- Reduced long pauses between tracks
- Added support for new clients Twonky, PlugPlayer, ...
Fix rare crash on startup
- Fixed folders showing partial albums
- Fixed random crashes during export
- Fixed random crashes during import
- Reduced stuttering [If XBox stutters, switch to low quality streams, if PS3 stutters, make sure you have set it up with 48kHz output in the settings]
- Faster library changes detection
- Only scans playlists if no tracks were added or removed
- Fixed issue with playlists containing same track multiple times
- Added Manual Library rescan in Settings
- Fixed issue where song didn't play all the way
- Boxee experimental support
- Fixed stuck loading screen issue
- Podcasts support
- Better detection of library changes
- Fixed occasional crash when backgrounded
- Added support for Boxee Box
- Universal app (iPad support)
- Fixed device detection issue when flipping switch
- Internal optimizations
- New songs purchased on iTunes working again
- Background support (need to wake up the app every 10 min though to keep music playing due to iOS limitation)
- Dramatically improved song startup time
- Updated UI to combine Devices & Computers as Connections
- Sony TV Bravia support added
- Windows Media 11 support added
- Now shows album arts on PS3 & more (except XBox)
- More DLNA compatible devices support added
- Added High Quality Streams toggle (turn off if audio is stuttering)
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed empty artists or duplicate folders