Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
★ New feature ★
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
★ Clock ★
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
★ Sleep Timer ★
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
★ Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast ★
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
★ Flashlight ★
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
★ Tips ★
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes
- Add support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Added more detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature.
- iOS 5 Users: now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter
- iOS 5 Users: now you have the option in Settings to adjust Actual Screen Brightness when sliding finger up &
- Re-structured Settings to make it better organized and easier to use
- Bug fixes
- iOS 5 Users: now you have the option in Settings to adjust the Actual Screen Brightness when sliding finger up & down.
- Re-structured Settings to make it better organized and easier to use.
- Double tap on the screen to show weather gadget. With this new feature, you can view live local weather condition and 4-day weather forecast.
- iOS 5 users: now you will able to adjust the actual brightness of iPhone/iPod touch by swiping your fingers up
- Added Quick Switch button on the top right corner to quickly switch between iHandy apps without getting back to home screen.
- Please make sure to update all iHandy apps to the newest version in order to smoothly switch between them.
- Double tap on the screen to show Sleep Timer. With this new feature, you can fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
- Minor bug fixes
- Add support for high-resolution Retina display
- Bug fix
- For users who do not allow accessing Location Service, weather display will now be turned off automatically to avoid showing "UPDATE FAILED" all the time. You can always turn it back on in the settings.
- Add the option to show next alarm coming up on the main screen
- Fix the issue that iPod music may be turned off automatically when starting the app
- Add the option to show weather information for your location
- Add the option to turn off background alarm if necessary
- With iOS 4, now you will receive sound notifications even when the app is not running!
- Fix the bug that the date picker may not display correct AM/PM status when editing alarms in iOS 4
- iOS 4.0 Compatibility Fix. Please make sure that you upgrade in order for the app to work correctly as before with iPhone OS 4
- iOS 4.0 Compatibility Fix. Please make sure that you upgrade in order for the app to work correctly with iPhone
- Add the feature to use Classic sound as alarm in case users accidentally delete the songs in iPod set for the
- The alarm will now fade in gently even after snooze if you set sound-fade-in time
- Added 2 new clock themes: Blue LCD and Yellow LCD
- Added 4 new built-in sounds: Ascending, Birds, Mbira and Rooster
- Bug fixes
- Added the option to shuffle the selected playlist. Now you can wake up to different songs in the playlist every
- Added the ability to select Podcasts/Audiobooks as alarms
- Minor bug fixes
- Added option to change/save the default alarm advanced settings (snooze time, sound fade in, volume, vibrate)
- Added option to set different auto-lock times when iPhone/iPod touch is plugged in a power source or on battery
- Fixed the bug that the iPhone built-in alarm didn't work well within the app
- Fixed the bug that system iPod music stopped playing when app went to sleep
- Add advanced settings for each alarm: Snooze Time, Sound Fade In, Volume Control, Vibrate
- With "Sound Fade In" option you are able to wake up gently with sound/music fade in
- Added volume control for each alarm
- Added custom snooze time for each alarm
- Fixed the issue that iPod volume slider may not function well after playing alarm in some devices
- Redesigned Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons in landscape mode
- Reduced battery consumption