Let almost DSLR help you to record movies and to take pictures of your memorable moments!
Did you ever want to set Focus, Exposure, and White Balance by yourself?
With almost DSLR, you can control your camera more effectively!
And also it is a great choice for using a complex (SLR) lens adapter!
* Please Note that Focus only works with iPhones. (The camera used in iPod 4 does not support this function.)
* Quick Manual
- Single tap sets focus.
- Single tap and then dragging around the finger moves the focus point.
- Double tap sets exposure.
- Double tap and then dragging around the finger moves the exposure point.
- Triple tap resets focus and exposure.
- White balance can be set from one of the HUD settings.
The main functions are:
- set focus to lock or automatic
- set focus position (single tap)
- set exposure to lock or automatic
- set exposure position (double tap)
- triple tap to reset focus point and exposure point- set white balance to lock or automatic
- timer for photo
- anti-shake mode
- change border, text, and background color of buttons and information views
- record movies
- take pictures
- toggle between front and back camera if your device has both of them
- automatic UI orientation adjustment
- view or hide the HUD menu which consists of various buttons, an information view, and an indicator view
- turn screen for complex (SLR) lens users
- control flash (on/off/auto)
- control torch (on/off/auto)
- control mirroring (on/off/auto)
- turn on/off focus box
- turn on/off exposure box
- turn on/off grids (guide lines).
* Some features like flash and torch will only be shown on devices that support those features.
* Movies and pictures are automatically saved in the camera roll.
>> Movie and Photo Output Size
1. iOS update support.
2. Timer(Intervalometer) now has more intervals to choose from: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 120.
3. Background color, button shapes, button spacings, and title bar styles of the pages in Settings are changed.
1. Stabilizer now works for movies on iOS version greater than or equal to 6.0.
1. Now buttons do not disappear when the orientation is locked.
2. The buttons on the remote controller now fit the controller.
1. iPad version is ready.
2. Proper messages are shown when connecting devices via bluetooth.
3. Camera name is properly displayed on the bluetooth device list.
4. Buttons are evenly spaced to fit the screen better.
5. Fixed some minor bugs.
1. Removed 60fps which was for testing.
1. Buttons are moved when some of the buttons are hidden; does not leave empty space for hidden buttons.
2. Preset information is updated.
3. The focus point and the exposure point work properly even when the screen is flipped.
4. Still images can be captured during recording.
5. Now error will appear when file export is not successful.
6. Fixed some minor bugs.
1. Fixed some views including Settings to fit iPhone 5.
1. iOS 6 support.
2. iPhone 5 support.
3. Settings are on one page now.
4. Audio input can be turned off.
5. "Audio" label is renamed to "Average".
6. A bar shaped Peak volume meter is added.
7. Buttons and labels are moved around to fit the screen better.
1. It does not record choppy movies any more.
2. It does not show negative file size any more.
3. Zoomimg is added to the photo album view.
4. FPS is now only available for iOS 5.x or higher.
1. It does not crash any more when it is run with iOS version less than 5.
2. Camera acting strangely after turning off during recording is fixed.
3. Automatically generates missing thumbnails for saved movies.
4. Photo preset now save proper size photos.
1. FPS can be manually set
2. Minor bug fixes.
3. Movie files can be transfered via Wi-Fi.
4. Location Services does not need to be turned on to open photo library.
5. An intervalometer feature is added.
6. Timer has a separate view now.
1. Movie autosave option is added.
1. Output Orientation lock option is added.
2. Flip Screen option now rotates the outputs as well as the screen.
3. Now movies are saved in almost DSLR not in the device camera roll.
4. "Show File Saving" option is no longer available.
5. Small icons are added to movie thumbnails to distinguish between movies and photos.
6. GPS data bug is fixed.
7. EXIF metadata and TIFF metadata are added to pictures.
8. Available free space bug is fixed.
9. Movie file size calculation is corrected.
10. Movie file size is only shown in MB now.
11. Error messege is added for recording movies when there is not enough free space.
12. Movie file size limited to 3.5GB for devices with iOS 4.x due to iOS bug.
13. Movies can be directly downloaded via iTunes now.
1. Fixed some bugs of Settings page; some buttons and switches were not working properly.
2. Output size information of iPhone4S added to Camera Quality Preset.
3. Video output size is now shown in kB and MB only, not in GB.
4. Information about how to deal with the camera roll bug of not loading pictures and movies has been added.
1. 1920x1080 resolution preset has been added for iPhone 4S with iOS 5.
2. Square grid is added so that the preview can be shown on a 320x320 screen.
3. HUD buttons are moved around a bit.
4. Orientation lock option is added.
5. Preview is updated for both pictures and movies.
6. The minimum iOS version needed to run almost DSLR changed from 4.0 to 4.3.
1. GPS data added to pictures.
2. Double tapping resets exposure when recording a movie is in progress.
1. Remote controlling via bluetooth.
2. "Device Count" is removed from the information view.
1. Now it does not automatically stop recording when you receive a message.
2. Recording begins 0.5 sec after the button is pressed.
3. Recording done alert sound is removed.
1. All buttons except Settings button on the main screen can be hidden now.
2. File size is shown in megabytes and gigabytes if necessary.
3. Available free space is displayed on the main screen.
4. If there is not enough space, movie recording automatically stops and saves it.
1. Icons for different Gravity modes are addded.
2. Each part of settings has a short description which is shown when the title is clicked.
1. Now it takes picture when still image button is released. Movie recording is kept the same; it starts
recording when the button is clicked.
2. "Power" is renamed to "Audio".
3. Anti-Shake is more sensitive.
4. Settings is divided into "General", "HUD", and "Advanced".
5. Screen can be flipped for complex lens users.
6. Focus can be turned off for complex lens users. Turning off focus does not affect Exposure (double tap) and resetting (triple tap).
7. Recording button appearing in Photo mode now fixed.
8. Movie file saving indicator can be shown/hidden when recorded movie file is being saved.
Movie recording is now little more stable.
1. Anti-Shake mode added.
2. Some buttons changed locations.
3. Font size of recording time and filesize increased.
1. Freezing after reviewing a movie is now fixed.
2. Timer added. Countdown time can be chosen from 0, 3, 5, and 9 seconds.
3. Settings such as Timer, Screen Gravity (screen ratio), Flash Off/On/Auto, Focus Lock/Cont, Exposure Lock/Cont, White Balance Lock/Cont, Mirroring Off/On/Auto, and HUD Off/On are saved even after the application is completely removed from the background.
4. More Apps page is a webview now.
1. It now keeps correct preset after turned off and back on.
2. Crashing sometimes after viewing photo/movie review is now more stable.
3. Because resetting the program causes more problems, it does not reset the camera when turned off anymore.
1. Now there is a separate switch for hiding Indicator view. If Indicator view is on and Information view is off,
the location of Indicator view is automatically moved.
2. Photo and movie review is added.
3. Settings is divided into "Settings" and "HUD".
4. Focus box Blink On/Off switch added.
5. Exposure box Blink On/Off switch added.
6. HUD text color change added.
7. HUD background color change added.
8. HUD border line color change added.
9. Resets the program when turned off.
1. Recording duration and filesize color changed to red.
2. Focus and exposure point can now be changed by dragging finger as well as single tapping.
3. Freezing when restarting the app in Low preset after removing it from the background is now fixed.
4. Description now shows the manual page of Rainbow Silo's blog.
1. More apps images for Retina display added.
2. Shutter button images for Retina display added.
3. UI rotates automatically according to the device orientation.
4. Triple tapping now resets both focus and exposure to continuous.
5. Displaying an empty record button after shooting a movie is fixed.
6. Focus and exposure indicators flash even when focus box and exposure box are hidden.
7. New setting buttons for focus lock and exposure lock added.
1. Photo grids (guide lines) are added.
2. Recording duration and filesize moved to top of the screen.
3. Recording duration and filesize shown while recording.
4. Changing preset during recording is blocked.
5. Some button images are changed.
6. Correction made to description page
(iPhone 3GS Video High : 640 x 480)
1. New icon.
2. New UI.
3. New Settings, About, More Apps pages added.
4. Screen size can now be changed. (Viedeo gravity: aspect fit/fill/stretch)
5. Moved quality preset to settings.
6. Added recording button sound.
7. Remembers the preset even if the application is launched again after removing it from the background.
8. Focus mode now only has two members: Lock and Cont.
1. Picture and movie orientation works now even if the application is launched again from the background.
2. Focus and Exposure indicators are added to HUD view.
3. Changing preset while recording a movie is blocked.
4. Setting preset to Photo disables the Recording button.
5. Changing exposure point by double tapping the screen only changes the exposure point and not the setting.
6. Recording and still shot buttons work properly now even if the application is launched again from the background after quitting the application while recording a movie.