Stop losing memories to bad lighting.
Auto Adjust is a lightweight utility for automatically bringing your dull, dark, or washed out photos to life!
Auto Adjust is the only app that lets you make adjustments to your images instantly. There's no waiting for changes and its designed to save your photos faster than any other image processing app available. Auto Adjust will also keep your image the same size no matter how large it may be. This app will completely transform your photo library!
• 6 Different Black and White modes (Luminance Mode)
• Create HDR results with only a single image
• Noise Reduction
• Intuitive Color Correction
• Set Screen Brightness right in the app. If you're using a low screen brightness (to save battery, you're inside, etc) you might be over brightening your images! Never make this mistake again by setting your screen brightness within Auto Adjust
• Full Photo Size. Some photo apps like to cheat you and shrink your photos. Auto Adjust shows you your photo size so you know they're still 3, 5, 8, or even 12MP! They stay their original size!
• Manual Tweaking. Some apps just have a Magic Wand. Auto Adjust actually shows you how it adjusts your photos and lets you tweak it from there, or do it all manually.
• Realtime adjustments. When you drag a slider in Auto Adjust, your photo changes AS YOU DRAG. No waiting. No "Working".
• Tap to switch between "before" and "after" of you photo.
Version 4.3.1 (Oct 28, 2014)
Version 4.3 (Sep 28, 2014)
iOS 8 and iPhone 6 support
iOS 5.1.1 on iPad 1 still supported!
Version 4.2 (May 25, 2014)
Finally fixed the image picker to work with your huge libraries. Thank you everyone who emailed me.
Version 4.1 (Sep 13, 2013)
iOS 7 Support
Version 4.0 (Jun 23, 2013)
New in 4.0
Advanced Black and White
Full EXIF metadata
All new Interface
Version 3.3.3 (Oct 02, 2012)
iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support
Version 3.3.2 (Jun 21, 2012)
Improved for iPad retina display
Version 3.3.1 (Jan 17, 2012)
small bug fixes
reduced download size
improved HDMI output
Version 3.3 (Nov 14, 2011)
Updated for iOS 5
Change your screen brightness within the app and never over-brighten your photos again
New interface for iPad
Tested and supports 8MP photos from iPhone 4S - no downsampling and shrinking!
Version 3.2 (May 24, 2011)
In response to requests, performs better with lightening extremely dark images.
The interface has been minimized to show more of your photo.
Version 3.1 (Mar 22, 2011)
Fixed launch orientation
Version 3.0 (Jul 07, 2010)
New in Auto Adjust 3.0
iOS 4 and iPhone 4 Optimization
NEW Color Correction features! Now you can control the color of your pictures to recreate what you remember or create surreal effects.
Auto Adjust 3.0 was rebuilt from scratch to be better optimized for speed and performance on the iPhone 4, 3Gs, and iPad. iPhone 3G is supported but not recommended for images larger than 1600x1200. iPhone 4, 3Gs, and iPad users can work with images of ANY size. 3MP, 5MP, and beyond!
Version 2.6 (Apr 17, 2010)
Version 2.5 (Apr 01, 2010)
Try before you buy! Tap "Save" to upgrade.
Fixed saving bug.
Significantly improved crash protection.
Improved saturation adjustment.
Version 2.1 (Dec 28, 2009)
Tap to hide interface.
Shake to reset controls.
Version 2.0 (Dec 08, 2009)
Independent adjustment of Blacks, Whites, Mids, and Saturation.
High performance progressive preview rendering.
More intuitive exponential sliders.
Logarithmic Gamma adjustment.
Much faster processing and saving times.
Lossless floating point processing.
Version 1.1 (Nov 12, 2009)
* Fixed image rotation issue.
* Fixed minor processing issues.