••••• BEST PHOTO APP AWARD 2012 IPHONE – macitynet.it •••••
Self Timer allows you to delay the shutter release, giving you time between pushing the button and taking the actual photo. Once you push the button, a beeping sound is emitted which becomes faster as the moment of the shot approaches.
Imagine it's 16:27 and the sun is about to disappear behind the Matterhorn. Your ski instructor just broke his leg and you and your snow buddies are stranded in the Swiss Alps. Now, who is going to take that picture for your Facebook page? Self Timer to the rescue! Push, pose, beep, smile :)
Whatever your adventure, photography buffs will appreciate that the time delayed shutter release reduces camera shake on long exposure photographs. Self Timer allows a delay of 3, 5, 10 or 15 seconds. With Self Timer in your first aid kit you'll always get the perfect shot!
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10 or 15 seconds, the picture will be taken automatically.
- Set shots in sequences of 2, 3 or 4 photographs: finally in at least one of the photos all subjects have their eyes open!
With geotagging your photos will contain information about where you are.
The timer and sequential shooting functionality are set directly by touching the display.
Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter with iPhone OS 5 or later.
- Print your photos.
- Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
- Light up the stage with the torch.
- Review the photos taken in sequence before saving.
- Review your shots in high resolution.
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance: www.apimac.com/support
Application icon by MacPremium; interface icons by Glyphish.com.
Compatibility with iPhone 5
Full support for iOS 6
Support for integrated Facebook
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Universal: runs on both the iPhone/iPod touch and the iPad.
✓ Completely rewritten app.
✓ All new design.
✓ Upload photos to Flickr.
✓ Upload photos to Facebook.
✓ Tweet photos with iOS 5 or later.
✓ Print your photos.
✓ Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
✓ Light up the stage with the torch.
✓ Review the photos taken in sequence before saving.
✓ See high resolution previews.
✓ Performance and reliability improvements.
✓ Addressed all known bugs.
Thank you all for your support!
The Development Team
• Fixes an issue with iOS 3.1.
• Reliability improvements.
• Now you can set up shots in sequences of 2, 3 or 4 photographs.
• Geotagging functionality, so your pictures will contain information about where you are.
• Now the timer feature is set directly on the display.
• Retina display
• In addition to the specific features of this app, you can now use all the standard features of the iPhone version you're using: Self-timer now supports:
- Digital zoom (iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4)
- Autofocus and Tap to focus (iPhone 3GS and 4)
- HDR photography (iPhone 4)
- Front camera (iPhone 4)
- Flash (iPhone 4)