FREE TO TRY: Get the the free Bold Poker Player app to find out if Bold Poker is for you, it's the same as Bold Poker Dealer except a short forced break every few hands.
"Crazy idea, exquisitely well done" - Daring Fireball
"A brilliant new take on Texas hold'em" - Beatiful Pixels
Are you tired of dealing and shuffling? Let Bold Poker use your iPad and smartphones to be your personal card dealer at your next home game.
Bold Poker uses a unique approach that preserves all the good parts of your weekly poker round: the interaction stays all the same as when playing with real cards, you still use chips for the betting but Bold Poker takes the hassle of dealing and shuffling away from you, allowing you to play two to three times as many hands as you normally would.
Here's how it works:
* An iPad in the middle of the table shows the button and the board cards
* Every player gets the free Bold Poker Player app on his smartphone which displays his hole cards
* To deal a new hand all you do is move the button on the iPad to the next player and new cards are dealt
* Swipe on the iPad to reveal the flop, turn and river
* Bold Poker automatically takes care of connecting all your devices using
Not convinced yet? Try it out for free using the Bold Poker Player app - it's the same app as Bold Poker Dealer except there's a forced five-minute break after every couple of hands.
* Bold Poker requires an internet connection to play (Wi-Fi recommended for hour long-rounds).
* You will still need chips to play
* Each player will need an Smartphone with the free Bold Poker Player app installed
We hope you enjoy this new way of playing poker!
If you've got any feedback or would like to get in touch, feel free to write us at email@example.com
- Optimized for the new iPhones
- Add undo last street option
- Fixes an issue that pocket card mirroring would not work on iOS 8
- Minor design overhaul to better blend in with iOS current aesthetics
If you're using Bold Poker in your poker round and like it, I'd really appreciate you taking two minutes to rate it in the App store. If you have any suggestions or other comments, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
What's more annoying than dealing for Texas hold'em? That's right, dealing for Omaha! When hosting a game tap the settings icon to switch between Texas hold'em and Omaha now!
Did you know that Bold Poker is now cross-platform, and that your friends without an iPhone can join your game? Tell them to get the free Bold Poker Player app in the Play store and as always, keep dealing with it!
Your friends can now join your Bold Poker game for FREE using the new Bold Poker Player app, available today!
Also, Bold Poker is now cross-platform, and that your friends without an iPhone can join your game? Tell them to get the app in the Play store!
Thanks for your support. We hope you keep dealing with it.