Take framing of your pictures and videos to a whole new level. BubbleFrame 2 now gives you more creative control than ever before with intuitive features not found in any other app.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest news and sneek peaks! @bubbleframeapp
- Shape your own frames from circles, ovals, squares, or rectangles that you customize.
- Fill your shapes with your favorite videos and photos.
- Add straight text or unique text around your shape frames.
With BubbleFrame 2 you have complete control of every design aspect from beginning to end.
Create. Inspire. Share. BubbleFrame 2.
"Bubbleframe is the icing on the cake. I love combining my Rhonna Designs App w/ the amazing features of Bubbleframe. The ability to add photos on top of backgrounds w/ circles, squares, rectangles... & create unique collages is brilliant! And the video ability adds so much! One of my favorites features is the text capabilities! Curved, straight... It's got it all! Bubbleframe & Rhonna Designs are the perfect combination! Well done!"
- added Layouts! If you don't want to always start from scratch, start with a layout.
- 12 new patterns!
- April patterns
- PNG files will transparency can now by scaled smaller than their enclosing frame size
- bug fix for missing patterns in iOS 7.1
Follow on Instagram for the latest news and sneek peaks! @treasuredbyholly @devpitcher
- 84 new patterns!
- minor bug fixes
- fix for scrunched up non-responsive sliders in iOS 6
- whole new interface for iOS 7
- fixes for iOS 7 compatibility
- frames are no longer limited to circles. Adjust the rounded-ness of corners to vary between circle, square or somewhere in between.
- stretch frames to form rectangle shapes
- add video to frames and/or the canvas (iOS 7 only)
- new fonts
- back to school patterns
Follow us on Instagram for tutorials, news, and sneak peeks! @treasuredbyholly
- Patriotic Patterns!
- bug fix - sluggishness in the UI after saving an image in hi-res
- new vintage pattern pack
- all previous patterns are now available in the new Pattern Archive feature. Tap little box icon at the bottom of the patterns view.
- fixed a regression that was causing some pixelation (jagged edges) on bubbles saved in hi-res
- easier, more intuitive interface for selection, sizing, centering, scaling, and positioning of bubbles
- new control for managing bubble selection and stack order
- new snap-to-grid feature
- adjust transparency of a bubble and/or transparency of the canvas.
-iPad layout improvements
- current project is now auto-saved and reloaded when the app restarts so work is not lost when the app is killed
- fixed crash during render
- ♥♥♥ valentines patterns ♥♥♥
- larger font sizes to support Rhonna Design fonts (rhonnadesigns.com) in full size
- improved slider controls
- fix for getting stuck in font installation help screen (whoops)
- introducing "flat" text (that's text that not circular)!!!
- 2 new style options, fade and tint.
Trying fading your backgrounds to improve visibility of dark colored text. Add tint to improve visibility of light colored text.
- fixed issue with sliders jumping and changing values when finger is lifted.
- removed some fall patterns to free up some space. Don't despair if you miss them. These and all previous patterns will be available soon in an upcoming new feature.
- more Christmas patterns
- background transparency is now preserved in saved images (saved as a PNG if transparency is detected)
- fix for problem with the app freezing up when certain patterns/textures are used
- fix for problems with the app closing shorty after startup due to heavy memory demands
- new hidden feature: double tap BubbleFrame title when a bubble is selected to center the bubble on the canvas.
- fixed a crash that was preventing some users from using the app
- November Patterns!!!
- Fixed a sporadic crash while saving or sharing
- A few minor bug fixes
*** 12 new Halloween patterns ***
- added an easier-to-find way to delete bubbles
- fixed problem with accidentally adding new bubbles while adding text
- more intuitive and responsive control for switching between text options
- support for 4 inch screen (iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch)
- improved interface for Facebook posts (available to iOS 6 users)
- new fall patterns (by Michelle Coleman)
- added Undo for popped bubbles and trashed canvas
- fixed broken Facebook post option
- new feature: you can now use a photo as the canvas background
- bug fix: "Position" button in the Text panel was sometimes hard to tap
- bug fix: photos were stretched out of their original aspect ratio in some cases
- added circle text (now you can add text that wraps around the bubble frames)
- lots of great fonts to choose from
- add your own fonts
- added 48 new patterns
- some minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- copied bubbles weren't receiving some attributes of the source bubble drop shadow and border gradient
- drop shadows on bubbles added after the first one had different opacity and blur than the first one added
- title bar title
- smoother launch at app startup