Grab hundreds of snapshots at blazing rate!!!
Capture sports, skateboard tricks or any fast action where the perfect shot only lasts for a split second. Analyze frame by frame any fast event like your golf swing or your tennis backhand or simply use it to select the best shot of an unforgettable moment.
After your burst session, use the thumbnails view to easily scroll through your frames, identify the interesting regions and select, save or delete exactly what you want.
Use the Sequence function to instantly create a lively photo sequence from your selection using one of the eight different layouts. Alternatively, stack selected frames together and create unique compositions with stunning effects. (By stacking a large number of consecutive frames, you can even simulate long exposures.)
Using the playback mode, review your frames one by one or run them like a video in either direction (by holding down the next/previous button). Ideal for seeing exactly what is going on or for selecting the perfect shot.
- Full resolution, HD1080, HD720 and VGA
- iTunes Files Sharing function support
- Handy Self-Timer and Volume Shutter
- Option to slow down burst rate
With Burst Mode, never miss a shot again!
Version 2.1 (Sep 08, 2013)
- Fixed the iPad interface layout problem (The layout was incorrect after returning from the Sessions screen in
- Improved VGA burst speed on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th gen.).
Please note that this update resets 'Picture Size' and 'Auto-Lock AF/AE' settings to their default values.
By the way, we'll very appreciate if you could rate this app!
Version 2.0 (Aug 09, 2013)
Major update - Burst Mode is now a Universal app and automatically saves your burst sessions in local rolls!
Furthermore, you can now capture Full resolution snapshots in addition to HD and VGA picture sizes. Also, photos now
include full Exif metadata including geo-tagging.
Also, you can now capture up to 1000 pictures per sessions. But more importantly, low memory condition won't stop your burst session prematurely.
Version 2.0 has new graphics and include the following UI improvements:
- We added a "Select All" button in Thumbnails view
- You can now select photos from the Full Screen view
- In addition to using the Navigation buttons, you can now swipe photos in the Full Screen view
We also added the following features:
- Front camera and Torch support
- Tap to Focus (and to adjust exposure)
- Volume Shutter and Composition Grid
- Option to slow down the burst rate
- Option to automatically lock focus and exposure at burst session start
- Option to transfer photos directly to computer using iTunes File Sharing function
This new version includes many other improvements and hopefully not too many bugs! :-)
Please support us by rating it on the App Store!
Version 1.2 (Jan 07, 2011)
Version 1.1 (Oct 05, 2010)
● Thumbnails view
● Photo sequences
● Frames stacking