***Apple’s #2 Mac App of the Year comes to iOS***
CameraBag 2 is the world’s first hi-fi photo app, featuring a massive number of the highest-quality styles and adjustments in an elegant, minimal interface. Apply styles quickly and adjust infinitely. Download free new styles to your heart’s content from the online Style Library, with new styles added regularly.
Unlike all those lo-fi photo apps, CameraBag 2 is hi-fi, because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
- Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
- Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
- Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
- A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
Note: CameraBag 2 is recommended for iPhone 4 and up.
- Updated and improved default filters! You can still download tons more for free, including previous versions of the default filters, in the Online Style Library.
- Two cool new borders.
- Fancier menu graphics.
- Various bug fixes
- If you want to be notified when we add new free filters to the Online Style Library, be sure to enable push notifications.
- If you want to create your own filters from scratch, grab CameraBag 2 for your laptop or desktop. A big free update is coming to that soon as well!
- You won't lose custom filters you've saved or loaded with this update so long as they have different names than the default CameraBag filters (you should rename them before installing this update if any of your custom filters have the same names as our default filters in the app or Online Style Library).
- Added push notifications to alert you when we add new free filters to the online Style Library
- Fixed a bug that would output the image with an incorrect crop when using custom cropping
- Various other bug fixes
- Removed ads
- Made the Pro features available to everyone (save custom styles, import styles from CameraBag for Mac/PC, additional filters)
- Improved filters (all old filters can still be downloaded from within the app)
- Added the Online Style Library: you can now download new styles from within the app as we add them, as well as all styles previously included in CameraBag 2
- Updated interface (the slider now floats over the image area and the buttons are in the bar below)
- (Pro Upgrade only) You can now save a specific border with a custom filter
- Improved speed and smoothness
- Fixed several bugs, for example sometimes the White Sq border would display incorrectly
- (Non-Pro Upgrade only) Integrated iAd in the filter preview pane - those with the Pro upgrade won't see any ads
Improved Instagram export so that white bars are automatically added to whatever crop/border you have applied when you share to Instagram, to preserve your full image with its proper aspect ratio. You can still make a square crop from within CameraBag if you want your final image to have a square crop on Instagram. Instagram must be installed for Instagram exporting and sharing.
- Added "White Square" border that adds white to the edges of your photo to make it into a square - try it on your
- Pro users also get a new "Black Square" border
- Brighter app icon