Capture Pilot is a professional photography app from Phase One that allows you to use your iOS device to remotely view, zoom, rate, tag, and pan high resolution images during a shoot. With the 'Camera Control' in-app purchase you can use an elegant, virtual camera display on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to remotely fire your camera and control the most important capture parameters.
Capture Pilot is perfect for working with clients in the studio and allows for an amazing collaboration between photographer and client. It is possible for clients to rate and tag images on an iOS device while having full control over zooming, panning, and reviewing of images.
With Camera Control you can operate your camera in a variety of scenarios that would have been difficult or impossible before. Interact with your subjects in new ways, control the camera when it is located in a difficult to access position, or even be part of the photo yourself.
The users say:
“Whether it is clients, make-up artists, wardrobe stylists or photographers, anyone that needs to keep an eye on what is being shot, Capture Pilot allows them to see every detail of what is being shot. What is most important is that it successfully engages the entire team in the photographic process."
- Daryn Labier, Blast Digital Studio
“In all, I’m extremely impressed with Phase One’s iOS application Capture Pilot.” “It enhances the creative process
in ways that you won’t be able to predict.”
- Mike Hagen, Nikonians
- Wirelessly view, zoom and pan high resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images during a shoot.
- Unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature enables clients or staff in the studio or on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
'CAMERA CONTROL' IN-APP PURCHASE
- Connect directly to a Phase One IQ2 series digital back to remotely fire and control your camera and check capture previews directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Connect your camera to a Mac or Windows computer running Capture One Pro and use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to remotely fire and control your Canon, Nikon, Phase One, Leaf or Mamiya camera.
- Control your camera’s most important capture parameters on a virtual camera display: ISO sensitivity, exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, and exposure compensation.
Capture Pilot connects to Capture One 7, or Capture One Pro 6 for browsing Capture One servers, or for camera control of cameras tethered to Capture One.
Capture Pilot connects wirelessly to a Phase One IQ2 series digital back.
Capture One Pro is the world’s best raw converter rendering precise colors and incredible detail with support for leading high-end cameras. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast performance in one customizable solution.
You can download a trial version of Capture One from www.phaseone.com/downloads
For a complete list of supported cameras go to www.phaseone.com/supported-cameras
Please note that the extent of visible camera parameters will vary depending on the connected digital back or
iOS 7 optimized interface
Refined camera control tool
Refined white balance picker
Fixed crash when connecting to Phase One IQ250 digital back
Fixed bug where the camera control panel was not available in thumbnails mode
Fixed bug with faulty auto-scrolling in thumbnail view.
Other bug fixes
Improved compatibility with some firmware versions for the IQ2 series of digital backs from Phase One.
Better iOS 7 support, new GPS feature and a few bugfixes.
Camera control only mode.
Additional camera status and alerts.
Tapping arrows transition instantly without a swipe.
Bugfixes and improved performance.
* White balance picker
* Camera Control: White balance menu
* Camera Control: Exposure compensation dial
* Preliminary Phase One IQ2 support
* Numerous improvements
* New icon
Improved Server List
1) Use rating and color tagging of images to help assist the selection and editing process. (requires Capture One
6.1 or newer)
2) Access Capture Pilot servers outside the local network. This allows users on remote locations to see and provide feedback on your images in Capture One with their iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch where Internet access is available.
3) Variant numbers and names in browser
4) Preferences to show names below the images in the browser
5) A number of minor enhancements and bugfixes
1) Solved sporadic connection issue
2) Changed layout of server list