Featured in the Mac App Store “Best of
Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, the amazing app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
Clear for Mac stores your lists in iCloud so you can use them on your Mac, or on the go using Clear for iPhone*.
Clear is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and works great with any list you throw at it!
Try it with a:
• Personal to-do list
• Shopping list
• Quick notes list for phone numbers and things
• List of movies to watch, or books to read
• Guest list for that party
• Bucket list for those big life goals
We became obsessed with how to simplify our lives without adding clutter… Our solution is Clear.
Give it a try and tell us what you think - and check out the video at www.realmacsoftware.com/clear
* Clear for iPhone is sold separately, and available on the App Store.
Clear for Mac is not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
• Adds new themes from Clear+
The “Let’s bring back Pull-down-to-create
because it shouldn’t have gone missing” update
Lots of folks miss the Pull-down to create, and we’re sorry that it interrupted your productivity. It’s back, and won’t be making any further disappearances. Sorry!
We’ve also fixed a couple of issues behind the scenes to make things even more reliable.
You’re all awesome, and we’re looking forward to bringing Clear to the iPad soon!
Stay Clear xx
Clear for Mac 1.0.1: The “Email Your Lists”
We’ve been hard at work on Clear for Mac, and being able to email lists is a hotly-requested feature. So here it is!
• Email Lists: check it out on the Actions menu. Emails contain your lists (of course) but also a file that whoever receives the email can open in Clear.
• Minor tweaks behind the scenes to how we handle problems with iCloud.
• If you’ve read this far, we’ll reward you with the news that Clear will be coming to the iPad. More news soon!
THANK YOU for making this all possible, and stay Clear! xx