ColorBlast! lets you create dynamic black and white photos with selected areas of color by simply brushing in the area of interest.
ColorBlast! offers unique selective color brushes that help you to highlight an individual color without the frustrating zooming and erasing along the edges that other apps require. It also let’s you change the color of an object or tint the background to a sepia or other tone.
Some awesome features:
- selective color painting
- adjust hue color
- create sepia or other tones
- live controls
- interactive brushing
- multiple undo
- pan, zoom and device orientation support
- save at high resolution
- Save to the Album, eMail, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr and Twitter
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
----- Press Reviews -----
"ColorBlast! is a magnificent app that really makes adding color to a monochrome photo fast, easy, and enjoyable."
"ColorBlast is quickly becoming my favorite selective colorization app on the iPhone."
• We added a New Photo Picker
• An optional White user interface
• The AppStore clears reviews for new versions so if you enjoy using ColorBlast! a rating/review would be appreciated!
We've added CanvasPop support
Higher quality save to album
Remember album selections during save
Streamlined Instagram export
Re-worked soft brushing logic to provide a better result with more control.
Big performance improvements.
Fix tutorial video issue with iOS 6
Fix Facebook issue with special characters in comment field
Enable EXIF data when save to album disabled
Fix minor Tumblr issue
Support for the iPhone 5
Optimized for iPhone5 and iPad4
New Facebook and Tumblr integration
IOS 6 Tweaks
Enjoy sending Postcards!
Create and send real photo Postcards
White matte for Instagram postings
Work around for Apple issue with Nikon RAW files
Fix benign error during save to album with location services turned off.
Photo Management Improvements
- Recent List that stores recent edit sessions for easy retrieval
- Support for saving and viewing location, exif and other image metadata
- Select specific photo albums during save
- Automatically save originals of camera photos to library
- Load full size camera kit imported images on iPad
- Direct printing to AirPrint capable printers
- Removed Facebook import
User interface overhaul
Reworked export with support for Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram
Updated Home Screen
New Video Tutorial
Bug and performance fixes and improvements
High Speed Brushing
New Facebook Integration
Warn on exit if unsaved
Fixed facebook issue
Soft flow tool performance improvements
New soft flow tools for subtle effects.
Fix crash bug that could occur after saving to the library.
Decreased memory footprint and increased output size on first and second generation devices.