iPhone version of the most popular Color Splash app for Mac. You'll easily create stunning pictures with the colors you want.
You pick a part of the image to leave in color and the rest of the photo will turn into monochrome snap. Add more drama with special effects or vignette. Or change grayscale background to sepia and/or analog blue.
ENHANCE images even further
ColorStrokes features a set of handy tools that let you enhance the look of the image (hue, saturation, gamma, contrast and more). So along with the best color splash tool in town you get a powerful image editor as well.
Share your masterpieces
Instantly share your photos via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Flickr or Email. Or print them on postcards and send to anyone in the world.
Version 2.1 (Oct 25, 2012)
Colorstrokes is now iPhone 5 and iOS 6 ready
- User Interface improvements
- Bug fixes
- Overall performance improvements
Major update is coming shortly. Let us know what you'd like to be added in Colorstrokes. Ideas accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 2.0 (Jul 25, 2012)
`Color Splash Studio is now ColorStrokes (the update is still free)
New name. New tools. And all the colors of the world to let your creativity truly blossom.
- ReColor tool. Pick a tone and apply it on your photo. You can now color your photos as you like and also bring new life to the old snaps from b&w era.
- Community. Get news and updates from ColorStrokes team and contact us directly right from inside the application. We are working on the next update, so go ahead and send your suggestions.
- Performance improvements. Now the app runs faster.
Version 1.1 (Jun 14, 2012)
- Minor bugs fixed
We are also working on another update to bring you really cool sharing and image processing features. Stay tuned, friend.