CommBank Kaching is mobile banking like you've never seen it before.
It's like NetBank on your iPhone but so much more. The simple, sleek design makes doing your everyday banking basics like viewing your account balances and transferring money, a breeze. You can also pay anyone, anywhere via your mobile, email or Facebook contacts.
- Pay anyone via your mobile, email or Facebook contacts to make an instant payment;
- Log on quickly by creating a 4-digit PIN instead of using your NetBank password;
- View your account balances and transactions or get a quick view of your account with Simple Balance;
- Receive Facebook payments straight into your default account, so there's no need to collect (make sure your Facebook account's linked to activate this feature via Settings);
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (you can even use a BPAY® QR code);
- Activate your new keycard, Debit MasterCard or credit card and change your card PIN instantly;
- Make contactless payments under $100 with your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 – simply purchase an iCarte case through the app, activate it and then 'Tap & Go'™, wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. Remember, an iCarte is optional and only needed if you want to make contactless payments;
- View and accept offers;
- Find your nearest Commonwealth Bank ATM or branch;
- Please note, CommBank Kaching previously featured payments using Bump. Unfortunately Bump, which is a service of a third party software provider, will no longer be available for us to use in the app from January 2014. Sadly, this means you won’t be able make payments using Bump from this time.
To use CommBank Kaching, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
CommBank Kaching allows you to do your banking and payments on the go and provided you keep to the Terms & Conditions, you have the reassurance of our 100% security guarantee (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
Important information: Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. CommBank Kaching is compatible with iPhones operating iOS 4.3 and above. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard, the MasterCard brand mark, PayPass™ and 'Tap &Go' are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. The Bump name, logo & hands-bumping icon are trademarks of Bump Technologies Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Fixed a few unwanted bugs with iOS7.
- Register for CommBank Kaching on up to five different iOS devices at the same time
- You can quickly return to the app after exiting, without having to log on again, for up to 15 minutes. You can now choose a shorter period to remain logged on for.
- Scan your bills to make BPAY® payments using the QR code reader
- Enhanced, fully native iOS experience for your iPhone
- Activate new keycards, Debit MasterCards or credit cards
- Change your card PIN
- Ability to exit the app and return to the same session without logging on again, within 15 minutes
- Make BPAY payments to new billers
- View and accept offers
- Updated for iPhone 5
- Updated 'Find us' features
Receive Facebook payments straight into your default account. Activate this feature via “Settings” tab
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Bump payments
- Ability to collect payments within CommBank Kaching
What’s new in version 1.1.0
- Simple balance. Check your account balance without logging in. Go to Settings>Simple balance to set up
- Easier registration
- Faster launch speed
- Improved app performance
- Improved iCarte accessory functionality
- Fixed a number of minor defects