Crestron is the leader in home automation, controlling lights, shades, thermostats, entertainment and security. Control is always at your fingertips using Crestron touchpanels, remotes and Web-enabled devices such as iPhone™.
Crestron Mobile harnesses the power of 3G and Edge networks to stay connected to the home or office when you’re on the go. View alarm status, adjust lights and room temperature while lying on the beach or sitting in traffic. Crestron Mobile is compatible with the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod® touch, and iPad.
Crestron Mobile Pro provides even greater power and flexibility to control your whole house, including pre-set audio and lighting scenes, home entertainment and more.
Crestron Mobile Pro provides the most powerful and complete app for whole house control. Crestron, the leader in home automation controls all home entertainment, lights, shades, thermostats, security and pool while at home and away from touchpanels, remotes and iPhones (original, 3G and iPod® touch). Simply touch the phone to select movies, music and TV in any room. Adjust volume, light levels and room temperature with just one touch. Using the home WiFi network locally or the powerful 3G and Edge networks remotely, total control is always at your fingertips from one simple app.
Just getting started? Try Crestron Mobile free to experience the power and reliability of Crestron home control.
- Corrected issue that could cause objects or subpages to appear shifted to the left, compared to 2.00.53.00 version of Crestron Mobile
- Fix layout problems introduced in 2.00.53
- Interaction with app during an active phone call is now possible.
- Corrected issue with SSL connections to 3-series control systems.
- Add new improved MJPEG viewer that works better with certain problematic camera streams.
Note: For compatibility reasons, the app still defaults to the old viewer.
To use the new viewer, go to the advanced settings page (via the iOS Settings app) and flip the toggle for "Use new MJPEG decoder", then restart the app.
- improved the reliability of network connections
- resolved an issue with Check for Update downloading the entire project regardless of changes
- corrected support for landscape when orientation was locked
- Added feature to launch and be launched from third-party applications
- Improved reconnection to avoid unwanted exit to Setup
- Added reserved digital for portrait and landscape orientation
- An issue was fixed with downloading projects over a cellular network.
- Messaging was improved.
- Support was added for horizontal scroll lists.
Improved rotation support.
Added support for horizontal scroll lists (Be sure to update your software tools to support this feature)
Improved iOS 5 support.
This version has added Crestron Transport fonts and the ability to hide advanced configuration settings for everyday use. Please first contact your Crestron integrator to ensure compatibility prior to upgrading.
This version now has support for additional analog based objects (ie. sliders, gauges, timers, etc.). A console is added to upload projects directly to the iPad from Crestron Toolbox. An MJPEG video window is also supported. Please first contact your Crestron integrator to ensure compatibility prior to upgrading.
Rotation support for both portrait and landscape modes, gestured lists, ability to disable project updates, iOS 4 multi-tasking, page transitions, and updated built-in graphics to reduce project sizes