Diptic helps you create beautiful photo collages and share them with friends via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story."
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use."
- TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
• Over 3 million sold
• App Store App of the Week (2012)
• Create Diptics with photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, or – if inspiration strikes – take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply background textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Follow us on Twitter (@dipticapp) and Instagram (@dipticapp). Hashtag: #Diptic
• Improved integration with Instagram! You can now import photos from Instagram to create your Diptics.
• You can now select the background color when you have rounded outside borders turned on.
• 14 new layouts!
• You can now export your Diptics to Sincerely from your iPad.
• Bug fixes and user experience enhancements.
You can now fill empty frames with the color of your choice!
This version also adds various improvements—
• Setting to disable Diptic photo album.
• Easier to zoom without rotating images.
• Fix for gray background in JPG export.
• Added a Clear button and in app access to FAQ.
• Crash fixes.
Feeling nostalgic? We brought back some old school Diptic and refined the new features. Enjoy!
• By popular demand, we brought back the inner frame slider. Now you have the choice of sliding the entire vertical
or horizontal line, as well as moving the individual joints along the line.
• Improved image picker performance. Way faster. Way better.
• We brought back number values on border and color sliders.
• Bug fixes and other enhancements.
A lot. Are you ready? You Sure? OK...
• 100+ new layouts! There are now 165 layouts and even more are available for in-app purchase.
• Squeeze more photos in the layouts...up to nine! (10 in a couple, if you can find them...)
• Check out the new layout types, angles, curves, shapes and more! Just look at the screenshots!
• Border textures: Apply interesting textures (stripes, polka dots, dino spots, etc.) to add the perfect touch to your Diptic.
• Postcards! Send Diptics through postal mail to your loved one and enemies. Powered by Sincerely.
• Captions! Add text to really “tell the story.”
• iPad love. Diptic is now optimized for landscape mode in iPad, and has a super fancy interface just for it.
• Better border controls. Adjust inside/outside borders independently.
• You can now totally customize your inner frame lines by dragging and moving joints. Create really unique frames or just do minor tweaks to better fit your pictures.
• Massively improved photo picker: Select multiple photos at once (hooray!) and enjoy larger thumbnails so you can see which picture of your dog is best before importing.
• Photo swap! You can now swap photos between frames with the flick of two fingers.
iPhone 5 ready! Diptic is now optimized to take advantage of the iPhone 5's larger screen.
• Filters! 14 free filters to make your Diptics look even more awesome (requires iOS5)
• Updated for iPad 3 Retina Display
• Large high resolution for iPhone 4S and iPad3
• Shake to clear functionality on every screen
• Bug fixes
• Hue adjustment
• Reset button: When making brightness, saturation, contrast and hue adjustments, you can tap the new "Reset" button to quickly pop all four sliders back to the default value
• Five Frame Layouts
• Single Frame Layout
• Random Photo Selection
• Random Layout Selection
• Cleaner export UI
• Chinese translation
• Improved help messaging
• Shake to clear functionality
• Frame slider is now on the Transform screen
• New frame slider allows you to fully customize layout dimensions – now there are unlimited framing options for up
to four pictures!
• Rounded inside and outside borders with a slider that allows exact curvature control
• Export to Twitter (with iOS 5)
• Export to Tumblr
• Improved help text and access to FAQs for support questions
• Improved Flickr gallery landscape
• Reorganized frame selection
• Performance and UI improvements
Users can now send Diptics directly to Instagram!
• iPad Landscape Interactive Flickr Gallery Mode lets you see what other people are
doing with Diptic. Just tip your iPad to landscape to see photos from our Flickr users. Get inspired!
• Send Diptics to your other apps! Diptic can now send your photos to other apps on your iPhone or iPad that accept jpgs, such as Dropbox, Evernote, Camera+ and GoodReader
• Upload directly to Diptic Flickr Group Pool
• Facebook and Flickr Community now viewable in the app
• Performance improvements on older devices
• Improved Posterous login keyboard entry
• Facebook authentication
• Build Diptics with photos imported from Facebook or Flickr
• New export options allow you to share your Diptics on Facebook, Flickr or Posterous
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
• PRETTIER PIXELS!
New high resolution export! We added the ability to save images in higher resolution — satisfaction for pixel peepers everywhere.
• UI FACELIFT!
We consolidated the interface and improved the informational and export screens. It just makes more sense!
• RECTANGULAR REVOLUTION!
The new Expandable Layouts in-app purchase allows you to adjust the dimensions of your Diptics. Using the slider, you can easily create compositions in a variety of formats — standard square shapes, rectangular formats in standard 4x16 or 9x16 ratios, or any custom size you prefer. This new feature allows even more artistic control and flexibility.
● Quadtics! Now users can tell their stories with up to four images.
● 14 New Layouts! 19 Total with revamped layout screen.
● Multitasking and state-saving support for 3GS and iPhone 4
● Retina Display for iPhone4
● Minor bugfixes and performance improvements