DM1 is an advanced vintage Drum Machine. It turns your iPhone into a fun and creative beat making machine.
Easy and fast to use, loaded with 86 superb electronic drum kits and beautiful hyper-realistic graphics, DM1 has been designed for a lot of instant fun.
As electronic musicians ourselves, we, at Fingerlab, have developed DM1 with the intention of delivering the perfect
mix between fun playability and powerful sonic capacities. We always keep in mind the importance of a beautiful design
with the right balance of powerful abilities while avoiding clumsy, overbusy interfaces.
Check our 86 electronic drum kits. 20 classic vintage drum kits plus 46 in-house produced electronic kits, edited and mastered at Fingerlab professional studio.
DM1 offers 5 main sections:
1 - THE STEP SEQUENCER frees your imagination with a smart use of the multi-touch screen. Just turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create cool beats, or unexpected rhythms!
2 - THE DRUM PADS simply lets you play and record the beat that tickles your fingers. No need to be a first-class drummer, automatic quantize does the work for you.
3 - THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
4 - THE FX TRACKPADS a creative FX trackpad to distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Delay, Phaser, Formant, Dalek, Filter and Compressor.
5 - THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created. Just drag and drop the patterns onto the timeline. Fast and easy.
- Retina Display
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun
- 86 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
- Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix
- Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, pan controls, and custom drum kit per channel
- 9 Drum pads, quantized recording
- FX Trackpad for real-time sonic destruction
- 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
- The Randomizer tool
- Extra fast drum kit loading
- Playable pattern selection for extra creativity
- Mode song with intuitive editing
- High-quality export to SoundCloud, DropBox, FaceBook, Email, iTunes shared folder or AudioCopy
- Audio background mode
- WIST synchronisation technology by Korg for syncing 2 iPhones/iPad together
- Audiobus support
- Export your song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes folder)
- Full Midi implementation
NOTICE : CAREFUL, DOES NOT WORK WITH JAILBROKEN IPHONES
Watch DM1 video trailer on YouTube Fingerlab's channel:
Feel free to let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the next DM1 update.
Watch us : vimeo.com/ fingerlab
Visit us : fingerlab.net
Follow us : twitter.com/ fingerlab
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Fingerlab
-Full Midi implementation
-22 New drums kit
-Master track volume added
-Dropbox & AAC encoding added for export
-AudioCopy2 SDK update (v2.0.1)
-Ergonomic improvements (editable tempo, steps highlights, …)
-Bugs fixes (countdown & export tempo issue)
-iOS 7 update bugs fixes
-AudioBus SDK update
-Minor bugs fix
NOTICE : DM1 FOR IPHONE DOES NOT WORK WITH JAILBROKEN IPHONES
-Audiobus minor bug fix
-AudioBus minor bug fix
-support for Audiobus
-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
-Crash launch fixes
-Fix the launch crash bug
Minor bugs fixes
What's new in 1.1.1.:
- Fixed Export bug
- Fixed timing issue
- Fixed launching issue on some devices
Coming in the next major update 2.0 :
- FX Per Track (ndividual setting per track to activate the FX)
- Sample Import to create User Kits
- MIDI implementation
- New Drum Kits
- And many more new features...
- Faster loading & smarter memory management (fixes some crashes at loading)
- Battery issue fixed
- Lagging issue with pads when playing or recording fixed
- Displayed Track name on Steps screen for better navigation
- Export timing issue fixed
- Export bug fixed with patterns that did not have any event on first step
- UI minors improvements
- Other various minors bugs fixed
-Minor bug fixes