Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino! for iPhone the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
Domino! is super addictive, fast-paced, multiplayer dominoes done right for iOS!
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games on the App Store? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Push notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
Don’t feel like spending any money right now? No problem! Try Domino! Free.
If you’re already playing the free version, changing to the paid version couldn’t be easier. Simply download and
login - All your games will be right there waiting for you!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based, so you can play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
Cross-platform compatibility improvements
- Fixed the email field in account settings, because your email address should be allowed to be more than 3
- Updated icons that weren't updated when we updated the icons.
- Updated a link. Somewhere.
- Something about rounded corners for sexiness.
- Less cheating. Before it was 0%. Now it's 0%.
Fixed Twitter sharing.
Fixed bug that could cause game to become unresponsive.
Other bug fixes.
• Fixed a crash some users were experiencing on launch.
• Bug fixes.
It is a fact of life that some people are just jerks. Because of that, we've added the ability to block a player who may be abusive or otherwise not a nice person. There are now three ways to block a player:
- Use the new options button in chat view.
- Tap and hold on a game in the game list screen.
- Tap and hold on a player in your stats.
Other New Stuff
- Better sharing of your wins and losses through Facebook! Unless you don't use Facebook.
- Fixed a bug where the score would turn to white blocks. That was dumb.
- Fixed a typo. Horray for quality control!
- Fixed a bug where truncation of long usernames wasn't working properly.
- Fixed a crash when using your Address Book.
- Other small fixes and whatnot.
Is The Computer Cheating?
Some of the negative reviews say the computer cheats, or the bones are not random. So we're putting it here - this is the EXACT code that we use to randomize the tiles! If you think it's broken, let us know how and we'll fix it!
NSUInteger count = [bones count];
for (NSUInteger i = 0; i
• Fixed bug where games against computer on Hard difficulty say Medium in game list.
• Fixed a crash that sometimes happens during game.
• Added Spanish and Portuguese App Store descriptions.
• Various bug fixes.
We're celebrating one million downloads of Domino! by releasing our biggest update ever!
• NEW! Introducing two new gameplay variants: Draw and Block!
• NEW! Choose from 3 different win scores!
• NEW! Three levels of Computer game difficulty - "Easy", "Normal", and "Hard"
• NEW! Drastically improved game tutorial
• NEW! In-game notifications
• Easier to see yellow pips. This one's for you, Coach!!
• Fixed rule for who plays after game locks.
• Fixed bug where game can get stuck after lock.
• And of course, bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Fixed the player hand not scrolling into place when going to next game.
- Fixed the current game sometimes showing up in next game.
- Fixed being able to resign from challenged games.
- Fixed bug in stats where % completed games was wrong on opponent view.
- Fixed a bug where the empty boneyard will stay out after locking a game and exiting.
- Fixed occasional crash on Facebook friends view.
- Other bug fixes.
- Fixed bug where scores show zeroes during play.
- Added notifications when games are about to expire.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Stats! See your lifetime win/loss record and your record vs opponents.
- iPhone 5 support.
- Nudge opponents who haven't played for a couple of days.
- Go to your next game without backing out to game list.
- Invite friends by SMS.
- Fixed a crash going to settings in iOS 4.3.
- Bug fixes.
- Usability improvements.
To our players: Thank you for making Domino! the biggest and best-rated dominoes game on the iPhone! Your passion keeps us driven to keep delivering new features and updates. We hope you enjoy stats, nudging, and the new "next-game" feature. Happy Holidays!
- Fixes a crash some users are getting when opening the app.
- Fixes a bug where single player games are disappearing.
- Other bug fixes.
* CRITICAL FIX: Facebook integration issues and crashes resolved
* Volume control for sound effects
* Fixed issue with some users not receiving push notifications
* Fixed a bug where users could create username
* Various bug fixes and usability improvements
***Introducing Accounts! Facebook is no longer required to play multiplayer!***
• Improved Live Play! It's super fast!
• Intelligent rematching. No more duplicates!
• Delete old games!
• Share your victories on Twitter and Facebook!
• Invite system to get your friends in the game!
• Find other players from your address book!
• Compatibility with older devices!
• Usability improvements
• Computer games becoming unresponsive
• Player's dominoes disappearing
• Ads displaying twice in a row
• Back button not appearing on nav bar
• And other minor ones
- Fixed crash that happens when launching app for some users.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Usability improvements.