** Farm Story™ reached Top 1 in the App Store. ** Welcome to Farm Story™ where you and your friends can grow fruits, raise farm animals, and decorate the most beautiful farms! Farm Story™ includes FREE updates with new fruits, decorations, animals, and more every week!
- Plant over 150 varieties of delicious fruits, veggies, and beautiful flowers.
- Design and decorate your farm with trees, fences, and buildings.
- Visit real neighbors to watch their crops grow.
- Take pictures of your farm and share them with your friends on Facebook.
- FREE updates with new fruits, flowers, trees, buildings, decorations, animals, and more every week!
- It's FREE!
This is an online game only. iPod Touch users must be connected to WiFi in order to play. Please note that Farm Story™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content".
In addition, Farm Story™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- iPhone 5 Support
Performance and Stability Improvements.
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements.
Get more cash for gems as you level up.
Tap directly on crops to fertilize them.
Farmer Klaus is here with holiday goals for you. Get on Farmer Klaus's nice list and reap the rewards before they're gone!
- New Feature: Collectibles.
- Bug fixes.
- New Feature: Collectibles
- Stability Improvement
Performance and Stability Improvements!
Game Center support
- Mastery (Unlock at Level 8)
- Performance and Stability Improvements
- You can now grow flowers and change the orientations of animals and decorations.
- Take pictures of your farm and share on Facebook.
- iPad Support
- Performance Improvements
- Invite your friends to visit your farm, water your crops, and write on your wall.
- Fertilize and water crops for bonus coins and XP.
- Push Notifications.
- Performance improvements.
- More crops, trees, buildings, decorations, and animals.