Now you can navigate any mall map WITHOUT the need for GPS or WIFI. Once you download any mall map you can get interactive navigation even without an Internet signal!!!
NOW AVAILABLE IN SPANISH!!!
As seen in NY Times, Scobleizer, Techcrunch, Gizmodo, LA Times, Star Tribune, Mashable, AdAge, Pioneer Press & 100's more. Now in 22 countries around the world.
FastMall™ is a truly exciting, helpful interactive experience and community that allows you to find, then be guided turn by turn to restrooms, stores and restaurants at shopping malls around the world all without using GPS or WIFI.
Remember where you parked your car, add a text, photo or video review of anything you would like and share it with the world, check in at the mall or stores you love and of course shake your iPhone to locate and then be taken to the nearest restroom!
Use a baby stroller? Use a wheelchair? FastMall™ allows you to select ELEVATORS ONLY as an option so you can easily get around the mall!
All of the largest shopping malls in the US, UK, Canada, France and more with full interactive map directories to navigate through, turn by turn.
Many new malls just added, check FastMall.com and click malls.
Want your mall added? Let us know and be a part of the fastest growing iPhone shopping community in the world.
Download all of our apps including Pixies - Fun With Photos, Toy Store Delivery Truck, ZombieSmack, Mayan Temple - Secret of the Golden Turtle and many more.
See all of our apps @ http://www.appstore.com/MindSmack
Like us @ http://www.Facebook.com/MindSmackGames
Follow us @ http://www.Twitter.com/MindSmackGames
Thanks and have fun!
Version 4.15 (Nov 14, 2013)
Updated mall deals
Version 4.14 (Feb 09, 2012)
Version 4.13 (Feb 02, 2012)
Backward compatibility with iOS 4.0.
Version 4.12 (Jan 18, 2012)
- Fixed search for deals inside a mall.
- Some other minor bugs fixed.
Version 4.11 (Dec 20, 2011)
New deals added!
Version 4.10 (Dec 02, 2011)
New settings options and bugs fixed.
Version 4.0 (Nov 23, 2011)
Completely redesigned user interface for simplicity and speed.
- Fixed memory management issues while viewing maps to prevent crashing.
- Stores now have labels to be easily identified on the map.
- Maps with filters that let you easily see different points of interest.
- Get directions indoors (with filter for elevator only routing).
- Visualize deals directly on the map through the $ symbol below the store name.
- Redeem deal easily with a coupon code.
- Share a deal on Facebook, Twitter or Email.
- Follow a store to stay up to date for exclusive offers and information to save you time and money.
- 1275 malls mapped around the world in 32 countries, also available in Spanish.
- Search stores by categories.
- Shake the iPhone to find closest restroom.
- Visualize entrances and different points of interest (escalators, elevators).
Version 3.07 (Dec 23, 2010)
- Updated deal and category search speed.
Version 3.06 (Dec 03, 2010)
RiverTown Crossing mall map updated with holiday theme and features!
Version 3.05 (Nov 09, 2010)
- Fixes crash with iphone 2g and ipod touch that doesn't have GPS.
- Backwards compatibility with 3.1.2 OS devices.
- New static icons on maps to enhance performance
Version 3.04 (Oct 21, 2010)
- Backwards compatibility with iOS 3.1.3 and 3.2
- Fixed iAd display only for iOS 4
- Minor bugs fixed
Version 3.03 (Oct 07, 2010)
- Minor bug fixes
- iAd network
Version 3.02 (Oct 01, 2010)
- NEW FEATURE called SCOPE MODE allows you to easily view ALL store and restaurant names on each interactive map!
Simply TAP on any of the little blue circles under the name of the store or restaurant to drop a pin on that location.
You can then be taken to that location, turn by turn, without the need for GPS, WIFI or even an Internet signal.
- iPhone 4 and iPod Touch Retina Display menu icons.
- iOS4 compatibility with multitasking.
- Complete voice over navigation compatibility for those with visual impairment.
- Multilingual (Spanish text option).
- iOS 3.1.3 backwards compatibility.
- Direct mall listing when app first loads to access any interactive map in our system in 1 tap!
- Swipe the first screen you see to the left for our main menu and easy access to all features we have to offer.
Version 3.01 (Aug 24, 2010)
Minor interface fixes
Version 3.0 (Aug 11, 2010)
Map Dock Icons
- Dock icons for quick access.
Bar Code Scanning
-Scan products bar codes to find the best price using ShopSavvy technology.
- All interactive mall maps now work COMPLETELY OFFLINE. Download any map once online, then even if you lose signal our true turn by turn navigation will still work.
- Incredibly enhanced speed and performance. Over 5x faster then FastMall 2.3. Our user interface has been revamped to give the you access to the most important things while browsing any map quickly.
You can now search stores by categories or keywords. We do this by letting you select from different icons that let you quickly identify what type of store or product you are looking for. Simply tap on the "Stores" icon in your dock and choose the category you want. A panel will display in front of you showing a list that matches the stores within that category.
Version 2.13 (Mar 29, 2010)
Login bug fix.
Version 2.12 (Mar 27, 2010)
Performance enhancements, minor bug fixes.
Version 2.11 (Mar 15, 2010)
Minor bug fixes
Version 2.1 (Mar 02, 2010)
- FastMall now has interactive virtual mall maps in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and the UK.
- Improved stability and much faster access to sections.
- Minor interface tweaks.
Version 2.0 (Jan 30, 2010)
FastMall 2.0 is now 100% FREE FOR ALL MALL MAPS! Experience it!
FastMall is the first and only iPhone app that lets you shake your iPhone to find, then be taken to the nearest restroom. It also provides turn-by-turn directions for finding your way inside shopping malls and around shopping districts in the USA, Canada and UK.
Have a stroller? In a wheelchair? Trouble with stairs? FastMall provides directions using only elevators when needed.
1 - Registration is now completely optional. If you want to be a part of the community, you can register with FastMall, login with your Facebook account or even login using Twitter account.
2 - FastMall now opens up in 2-3 seconds or less instead of 8+ seconds.
3 - Global notifications ticker. You can simply swipe your finger to turn them on or off. Tap on the scrolling text to view details of any notification.
4 - Shortcuts! You can now simply swipe your finger across any mall listing (blue menu) to show you easy shortcuts for mall info, restroom locations, restaurant information, remember where you parked, get deals and more.
5 - My malls section has been added. This section is to see all of your favorite malls in 1 place. Simply tap the add to "my malls" text link on the main menu for any mall and it automatically saves it to that section.
6 - Profile added. You can now select the photo of your choice and set it as your avatar.
7 - Add a VIDEO or photos to your review of any product, store, restroom, restaurant or anything else shopping related. We will post it in the app and on the website/youtube channel after moderation.
8 - Community features upgraded. You now have the ability to add/view reviews with videos or photos. Share on Facebook and Twitter as well or email any review to someone.
9 - Map icon filter added. This feature is located on the bottom right of any mall map. You can tap this icon to choose the icons you want to view on the map. For example you can remove mall entrance icons, elevator icons and so on if you like.
10 - Select mode on all mall maps. This is one coolest new features that enable you to navigate around the map with your finger! On any map simply tap, then hold down your finger and drag your finger over the stores. You can see the store names on the map! Then release your finger from over the map and a pin drops onto the selected store!
11 - Check in at any mall or store! Similar to Foursquare or Gowalla, FastMall now allows you to check in and let the world know where you are! To check in you can simply go to any blue mall menu and tap check in, or on the store detail/mall information page, tap check in and your all set! A future version coming soon we will give you badges and rewards for checking in, look for prizes and lots of other fun to come.
12 - Add mall or store to the main menu of the app! Choose any mall or store that you like and add that icon to the main menu as a shortcut!
13 - You can then move any icon to the location on the main app screen by dragging them around. Similar to how you can move icons around on your iPhone, press and hold over any menu icon. You will see the icon "shake" and then you can slide them around to page 2 or 3 or wherever you want! Tap the red DONE button once finished and your ready to go.
14 - View the latest check-ins by users in the community section.
15 - Photo and video reviews of anything.
Version 1.2 (Dec 22, 2009)
- Facebook Connect bug fixed.
- All mall listings now display a MAP icon so you can quickly know which malls have virtual maps available for download. Once installed, the text for the map you download will say INSTALLED and turn yellow so it is simple to recognize.
- You can now swipe your finger across listings on the main menu and on any mall or store listing for fast shortcut access!
- Where Did I Park? - This section now features full GPS functionality that shows you where your car is located using Google maps.
- We have added a very helpful My Malls section so you know what malls you own in 1 simple place.
- Facebook Connect bug fixed.
- Community Section Added: Allows a user to check the latest activity from FastMall and share it with their friends on Facebook or Twitter. You can now simply swipe your finger across each text area to access the shortcut icons for speed.
- My Lists Section Added: Helpful section where you can type out a shopping list to easily remember what to buy on your trip, add a wish list for future trips and even list things you hate!
- Favorites - We have now incorporated filters so you can check what malls or stores you have selected as favorites for speed.
Version 1.1 (Dec 16, 2009)
Malls available with full turn by turn interactive guidance as of 12-19-2009:
Mall of America
King of Prussia
Menlo Park Mall
Mall At Short Hills
Shops at Columbus Circle
Westfield San Francisco Centre
The Forum Shops at Caesars
The 900 Shops
The Shops at Mission Viejo
Stanford Shopping Center
Roosevelt Field Mall
The Shops At Riverside
Ala Moana Center
Scottsdale Fashion Square
Laguna Hills Mall
Arden Fair Mall
Cherry Hill Mall
Green Acres Mall
Quaker Bridge Mall
Puente Hills Mall
Freehold Raceway Mall
Los Cerritos Center
Sunvalley Shopping Center
Great Northern Mall
Montebello Town Center
Wilton Mall at Saratoga
South Bay Galleria
Antelope Valley Mall
Fair Oaks Mall
Want your mall added? Contact@MindSmack.com